Reminder: CUF THRILLER CHALLENGE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    Reminder: CUF THRILLER CHALLENGE

    Just a reminder for those that are participating. Get all your guesses in by tonight.

    Answers and final standings come out tomorrow.

    Posting this in separate thread because some have commented that they didn't see the original thread until much later.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #2
    I got so lucky the first week, that I stopped guessing. I never watch horror movies, and don't know more than 2-3 of the remaining answers. I took some age old advice and quit while I was ahead.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • Green Lantern
      Has overcome great fear
      • Aug 2009
      • 2289

      #3
      DDD, are you running this again this year? Pretty please?
      Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

      None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

      I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

      --Portland Ute

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by Green Lantern View Post
        DDD, are you running this again this year? Pretty please?
        Absolutely. Don't think I forgot. Look for it to start after lunch.

        And new rules, too, to prevent cheating. I call it the LA Ute rule.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37973

          #5
          Originally posted by Green Lantern View Post
          DDD, are you running this again this year? Pretty please?
          Oh great. A ringer.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14089

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Absolutely. Don't think I forgot. Look for it to start after lunch.

            And new rules, too, to prevent cheating. I call it the LA Ute rule.
            Thank goodness (or should I say thank evilness?) you have new anti cheating rules to make LA Ute play fair.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • Coach McGuirk
              1
              • Nov 2008
              • 12109

              #7
              woohoo!

              Comment

              • Green Lantern
                Has overcome great fear
                • Aug 2009
                • 2289

                #8
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Oh great. A ringer.
                I wish. I imagine he'll graduate to uber-obscure offerings this year (not that Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror was all that mainstream to begin with) making this year's challenge nigh-impossible.
                Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

                None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

                I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

                --Portland Ute

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Green Lantern View Post
                  I wish. I imagine he'll graduate to uber-obscure offerings this year (not that Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror was all that mainstream to begin with) making this year's challenge nigh-impossible.
                  That is the movie that proved to me that LA Ute was cheating. The guy wears women's shoes and quotes the princess bride. no way in hell he has ever seen that movie.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • wally
                    <><><><><><><><>
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 4137

                    #10
                    I am a noob. What is the CUF Thriller Challenge?

                    Comment

                    • creekster
                      It is NOT a monkey!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22661

                      #11
                      Originally posted by wally View Post
                      I am a noob. What is the CUF Thriller Challenge?
                      to paraphrase potter stewart, you'll know it when you see it.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                      Comment

                      • TheBYUGuy
                        Friend of Rodin
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 1442

                        #12
                        Originally posted by wally View Post
                        I am a noob. What is the CUF Thriller Challenge?
                        Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        to paraphrase potter stewart, you'll know it when you see it.
                        Wait. The CUF THRILLER CHALLENGE is porn?

                        Comment

                        • creekster
                          It is NOT a monkey!
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22661

                          #13
                          Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
                          Wait. The CUF THRILLER CHALLENGE is porn?
                          For a certain demographic, yes.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                          Comment

                          Working...