• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
      lol
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Yes:

http://parksandmeth.tumblr.com/

and yes:

[youtube]t4Qv2hCprbs[/youtube]
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

• That was great BO. I especially like bumble bee man/Tuco at the end.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I have finally started this series on Netflix. I'm trying to avoid the problem that I had with Dexter and FNL, that being staying up until 2 am because I couldn't stop watching. I can see it's not going to be easy with Breaking Bad. I'm hooked already, and bad. The intervention scene where cancer treatment is being pushed by family was one of the most well written and best acted scenes that I've ever seen on television.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
              I have finally started this series on Netflix. I'm trying to avoid the problem that I had with Dexter and FNL, that being staying up until 2 am because I couldn't stop watching. I can see it's not going to be easy with Breaking Bad. I'm hooked already, and bad. The intervention scene where cancer treatment is being pushed by family was one of the most well written and best acted scenes that I've ever seen on television.
              Good luck with the sleep. I thought the first season was quite good (albeit a little sluggish) but each season got better. The last one was the best.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                I have finally started this series on Netflix. I'm trying to avoid the problem that I had with Dexter and FNL, that being staying up until 2 am because I couldn't stop watching. I can see it's not going to be easy with Breaking Bad. I'm hooked already, and bad. The intervention scene where cancer treatment is being pushed by family was one of the most well written and best acted scenes that I've ever seen on television.
                Ha, good luck. My friend was sick so he started watching BB early one morning. He got through season 3 before he went to bed the next day.

Comment

• I just made it through season 1 and I'm hooked. I don't think I've enjoyed a TV series like this since "The Shield".

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                    I just made it through season 1 and I'm hooked. I don't think I've enjoyed a TV series like this since "The Shield".
                    Absolutely agree regarding The Shield. I can't think of anything I have ever seen on TV that I liked more than the first season of that show. The subsequent seasons were good too but that first season just blew me away.

Comment

I just made it through season 1 and I'm hooked. I don't think I've enjoyed a TV series like this since "The Shield".
                      I have it on que to start but I am not sure if my wife will want to watch it with me. We shall see. Lebowski, thanks for the insistance on the spoiler tags for those of us that are a little late to the party
                      I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• If you've made it through season III on Netflix what is the best way of getting season four.

Comment

If you've made it through season III on Netflix what is the best way of getting season four.
                          If I knew how to get it off my DVR to you, I would do it. It would probably be easiest to find someone to download it via bit torrent for you.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            If I knew how to get it off my DVR to you, I would do it. It would probably be easiest to find someone to download it via bit torrent for you.
                            Thanks

Comment

• Worst title ever. It makes me think of really stinky farts.
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• I had started this a few months back, and then got busy and hadn't returned to it until last week. I finished Season 2 last night, and I think I'm prepared to say that through 2 seasons, Breaking Bad is officially the best show that I've ever watched on television. I realize that I'm a bit caught up in it right now, but the writing, the acting, the cinematography, are all as good as television gets. Every actor, (even those in bit parts), just seems perfect for their part, and I attribute a lot of that to the great writing. I can't think of even one scene where I've thought "why'd they cast that guy?"

Thanks to all of you who have pushed this show for years. I can't wait to start season 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X