X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weight is a Gift - Nada Surf

Comment

• the girl can't help it-little richard
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Radiohead live at Canal Studios

So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Broken Bells-- Broken Bells
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Plastic Beach - Gorillaz

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Plastic Beach - Gorillaz
              The revolution with be televised.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                The revolution with be televised.
                Welcome to the Plastic Beach.

Comment

• There Is Love In You - Four Tet

Comment

• s/t - The Good, The Bad & The Queen

Comment

Murmur - R.E.M.
                      I have been wondering when my loathing for Stipe would subside so I can listen to all the music of theirs I have again. It hasn't happened yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                        I have been wondering when my loathing for Stipe would subside so I can listen to all the music of theirs I have again. It hasn't happened yet.
                        Why do you loathe Stipe? I think your homophobia is rearing its ugly head again.

Comment

Why do you loathe Stipe? I think your homophobia is rearing its ugly head again.
                          I have vaguely in my mind that he called the Beatles muzak.

Comment

s/t - The Good, The Bad & The Queen
                            One of my favorite Damon songs:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lArp4CduRvI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lArp4CduRvI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Idaho-Josh Ritter

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Idaho-Josh Ritter
                                Josh's new album comes out in just a couple months!

New single:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bhoME4ji6jk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bhoME4ji6jk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                                X