The "what are you listening to at this very moment" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Lines - Massive Attack
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Kid A - Radiohead

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        Kid A - Radiohead
        While OKC is maybe slightly better overall, I don't think Radiohead/Nigel will ever top the production on this album. Damn, the sound is just so perfect.

Comment

• Incredibad-- The Lonely Island
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Streets Cry Freedom - Badlands
            This space is available.

Comment

• The Bends - Radiohead

Comment

• Our Men in San Fransico - The Limeliters

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Wherever I May Roam - Metallica
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

• mpfunk suggested some jazz albums to me a few days ago. Tonight I started with "Some Kind of Blue" from Miles Davis. Good stuff.
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gxWxiuJRApU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gxWxiuJRApU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Damn. So gorgeous.

Comment

• Remain In Light - Talking Heads

Comment

• High Violet - The National

Comment

• Wait So Long-Trampled by Turtles

Comment

• Fight Fire wit Fire- Isobel Cambpell and Mark Lanegan

Comment

• The Suburbs - Arcade Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X