Clear All

• Smith Hill - Deer Tick

Comment

• Prossur's Gabriel- Tim Barry

Comment

• Capitalism Stole My Virginity- International Noise Conspiracy

Comment

• This Is Happening - LCD Soundsystem
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Spank Rock -- Fabriclive 33 mixtape
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Broken Social Scene-- Forgiveness Rock Record
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The Prophet in Plain Cloths- Defeater

Comment

• Float On-Modest Mouse
                  "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Phoenix Program-Anti-Heroes

Comment

• Live at Fox Theater - Atoms for Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        Live at Fox Theater - Atoms for Peace
                        The Eraser with horns is just sick. I so wish I could see that live. And Harrowdown Hill with the full band is insane.

Comment

• Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses (old Reckoner) and The Hollow Earth also sound much better with this band than they did on Thom's studio take.

Comment

• After hearing those guys jam to Follow Me Around, I would really like to see that song make Radiohead's LP8. The tempo was a bit faster last night, and I think the song worked well that way. It had a really nice groove to it...would have been perfect with Jonny's guitar bit at the end.

Comment

• Vapour Trails- Josh Ritter

Comment

• Black Wind Blowing (live)- Mason Jennings

Comment

Working...
                                X