Robin...is Burning Man this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin...is Burning Man this weekend?

Got a message from my oldest brother that he was headed there and out of internet access for 4 days.

You remind me of him all the time. Except for he didn't go on a mission or to BYU.

He went into the Navy and then got kicked out for learning how to hack access cards and change peoples access.

Yes it is, a lady from my work went. I hope she is not one of the ones that gets naked.
    *Banned*

Comment

My brother is big into "experiencing life" now. Since he turns 40 and all next year.

He will probably get naked.

Comment

Yes, sadly we are not at Burning Man this year. My semester begins the same week as Burning Man, which makes it really difficult to get out there anymore. Little Robin would love to get back. Faith has mixed feelings, since some inebriated hippie stole her bike the last time we went. I would love to get back too, but for the teaching schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
          Yes, sadly we are not at Burning Man this year. My semester begins the same week as Burning Man, which makes it really difficult to get out there anymore. Little Robin would love to get back. Faith has mixed feelings, since some inebriated hippie stole her bike the last time we went. I would love to get back too, but for the teaching schedule.
          So are you a get-naked kind of guy?
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Is water wet? lol

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
              So are you a get-naked kind of guy?
              Not in public, but I don't mind showing a little skin. Here was my skimpiest outfit. In these photos I am handling a bike-pump operated potato gun I made and used to launch giant parachutes up into the desert. There is even a little upskirt action going on in the photo where I topped the pyramid, but I can assure you that my bright orange thick polyester underwear left everything to the imagination.

Comment

Woah, Woah, WOAH! No one asked for pictures!
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Oops! I must have misunderstood you. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                    Oops! I must have misunderstood you. My bad.
                    Just don't let it happen again. Please.

Comment

The request is always implied in these situations. We were just seconds away from Mr. Incredible saying "this thread is no good without pictures" anyway.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        The request is always implied in these situations. We were just seconds away from Mr. Incredible saying "this thread is no good without pictures" anyway.
                        Mr I? That is landpoke's line.

I really want to go to Burning Man one year.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          Mr I? That is landpoke's line.

I really want to go to Burning Man one year.
                          Yes, everyone should make it to Burning Man at least one time in their life. If you don't mind your kids seeing nekid people, it is an awesome place for children too. Here are some cool shots of people's artwork and costumes. You can see how it would be fun for kids. One of the photos shows a drunk pirate who came to our camp to tell stories to the children. This will be an important preparatory life experience should Little Robin ever decide to attend the U.

Comment

Looks pretty similar to the Fremont Summer Solstice parade. Maybe I should post some pictures of that.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Looks pretty similar to the Fremont Summer Solstice parade. Maybe I should post some pictures of that.
                              Do! A lot of these artists drag their work around to all sorts of events with a similar artsy theme. DDD has seen a lot of the work out at Coachella.

Comment

Working...
                              X