Originally posted by scottie View Post
    Those gay guys are hilarious.
    Casablanca.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
      We're hosting a tailgate at the SDSU game for 76 people. Sounds like a good excuse to me to get one of these!
      wow! seriously? Got room for a few more? I will bring some Kirkland water!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Latest thing I am digging from The Co: two pack of sliced oven-roasted turkey breast in re-sealable package. we had never noticed it before and they were sampling it on Saturday so we bought some.

This stuff is delish. Good protein, low fat for a serving size of 2 slices. As with almost all deli meats, high sodium, but you gotta die of something, I suppose.

My lunches this week have consisted of about 4 or 5 slices of this stuff, a cup of steamed rice, a cup of small tomatoes (also from The Co), a yogurt, and a piece of fruit. yum!

sigpic

Comment

Andre Agassi is going to be signing books at the Costco in Summerlin this week (I think its this week). That's something.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Latest thing I am digging from The Co: two pack of sliced oven-roasted turkey breast in re-sealable package. we had never noticed it before and they were sampling it on Saturday so we bought some.

This stuff is delish. Good protein, low fat for a serving size of 2 slices. As with almost all deli meats, high sodium, but you gotta die of something, I suppose.

My lunches this week have consisted of about 4 or 5 slices of this stuff, a cup of steamed rice, a cup of small tomatoes (also from The Co), a yogurt, and a piece of fruit. yum!
            My wife wears this stuff out. I bet she goes through a pack a week. Absolutely loves it and has had a sandwich every day for lunch for about the past 5 years.
            *Banned*

Comment

Real vanilla beans are much cheaper at Costco than elsewhere. Also, the attached liquor store is great for stocking up on my...er...cooking ingredients.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Someone went to Costco yesterday. Not sure who. Apparently, this person purchased a tub of milk chocolate "Peppermint Bark" and left it out on the counter.

Kirkland Peppermint Bark has quickly become my closest friend. I plan on hanging out with Peppermint Bark all day today.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                  Real vanilla beans are much cheaper at Costco than elsewhere. Also, the attached liquor store is great for stocking up on my...er...cooking ingredients.
                  How much and for how many beans? I've never seen them at my Costco. I'm sick of paying $10 a bean!
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    How much and for how many beans? I've never seen them at my Costco. I'm sick of paying $10 a bean!
                    I think it was something like $18 for 12 beans. Can't remember, but in that ballpark.

Comment

I think it was something like $18 for 12 beans. Can't remember, but in that ballpark.
                      That sounds like a screaming deal!*

*I can't believe I'm discussing good deals on vanilla beans on the internet.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Like $15 for 10 beans (I think - memory is hazy). Come in neat glass vials and everything.

Comment

Like $15 for 10 beans (I think - memory is hazy). Come in neat glass vials and everything.
                          Your memory is getting hazy. You already answered this question once!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Your memory is getting hazy. You already answered this question once!
                            Too much MW2 last night. The prices weren't even the same. I need a coke.

Comment

I burned my tongue and the roof of my mouth on a lava hot sample the other day at Costco. I don't know if it qualifies as something new I got/found at Costco but made me think of this thread.
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Too much MW2 last night. The prices weren't even the same. I need a coke.
                                Don't go to Costco. Or have they resolved their dispute with Coke in the last few days?

Comment

Working...
                                X