Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Well then you changed his luck. Did you ask him to pump your gas?
    No. I gave him a fiver and called it my tithing for the month.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• An Adam silver article is titled "polls may be skewed against democrats-- or republicans."

That's sure going out on a limb there, bro.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
        An Adam silver article is titled "polls may be skewed against democrats-- or republicans."

Adam Silver, ha I remember that guy. He becomes relevant about once every four years.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Without playing Utah this year I haven't really had the chance to say how much I hate them. I really do hate the Utah Utes and their classless fans. I think they should all eat a bag of D's.
          I know plenty of Utes that are incredibly good dudes . But when they put on their Ute fan hat, they turn into insecure teenagers lashing out at whoever they perceive is out to get them. The Utes do have a nasty defense this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
            I know plenty of Utes that are incredibly good dudes . But when they put on their Ute fan hat, they turn into insecure teenagers lashing out at whoever they perceive is out to get them. The Utes do have a nasty defense this year.
            I know quite a few good ones with nothing but class.

My daughter is dating a Ute. She knows better than that...

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
              An Adam silver article is titled "polls may be skewed against democrats-- or republicans."

images-16.jpeg
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                [ATTACH]5023[/ATTACH]
                I didn't realize that Adam Silver was a politics wonk. Nate must be happy to share the same last name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  I know quite a few good ones with nothing but class.

My daughter is dating a Ute. She knows better than that...
                  Case in point... The first thing an admin director said to me this morning was "I love when BYU fans and the media talk about a quest for perfection or a playoff spot after they win 2 games in September. This just means Utah will have a special season and BYU will be brought back down to earth as the mid-major they are." Again, he is a pretty good dude otherwise. I hope that he jinxed the Utes with his own talk of a special season.

Comment

Case in point... The first thing an admin director said to me this morning was "I love when BYU fans and the media talk about a quest for perfection or a playoff spot after they win 2 games in September. This just means Utah will have a special season and BYU will be brought back down to earth as the mid-major they are." Again, he is a pretty good dude otherwise. I hope that he jinxed the Utes with his own talk of a special season.
                    That guy deserves a good kick in the nuts, or a tire slashing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      That guy deserves a good kick in the nuts, or a tire slashing.
                      Yeah. I like he managed to throw in the stock taunting of "mid-major" and "quest for perfection." He could have got the trifecta if only he had brought up Max Hall.

Comment

Still obsessed with the attention we get. Sad.
                        At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                        -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your very hostile encounter with a (possibly enebriated) Ute fan. Please don't let this really, really rude comment influence your view of the rest of us. Rival fans should never be treated with such disrespect, period. Humblest apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                            I'm sorry to hear about your very hostile encounter with a (possibly enebriated) Ute fan. Please don't let this really, really rude comment influence your view of the rest of us. Rival fans should never be treated with such disrespect, period. Humblest apologies.
                            He is an admin director so if he is inebriated before 8:00 and still able to do his job, good on him. Is this something Utah prepares its graduates to excel in?

Comment

• Just went to UPS to send something to Hawaii and chose ground service. Moran alert

Comment

• There's just something depressing about having to buy plane tickets to Utah. Just seems like if you have to go there, it should be free.

Comment

Working...
                                X