What is your IQ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • woot
    Resident Science Cop
    • Nov 2008
    • 5531

    #61
    Ha this was a fun one too. It seems that most of the smartest people in the world are on this forum.

    Comment

    • Viking
      Banned
      • Jun 2009
      • 6470

      #62
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      I posted one a few months back, in response to a survey of spousal mammary glandage, but I think I took it down.
      My dad claims he has a 162 IQ. He could be right as he's totally socially dysfunctional in the real world.

      I think I'm smarter than Doctorcoug but our middle brother is smarter than all of us. My last IQ test was 151, taken 5 years ago for a job at a money management firm. I wouldn't be surprised is atheistcoug's IQ is legitimately above 160.

      My wife has an IQ of 148. She, unlike me, is a nice person that everyone likes.

      IQ is, in my opinion, completely meaningless and not a measure of self worth as it's purported to be. If you have an average IQ, you are far more likely to enjoy professional and personal success from studies I've seen. You're also more likely to believe in religion and God, two things I'd actually like to be able to do.

      The boobie poll is far more interesting to me.
      Last edited by Viking; 02-27-2010, 02:14 PM.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #63
        Originally posted by woot View Post
        Ha this was a fun one too. It seems that most of the smartest people in the world are on this forum.
        Also, many here are very good at basketball, allegedly.

        CUF truly is where the elite gather to talk about stuff.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • UtahDan
          *
          • Nov 2008
          • 14496

          #64
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Also, many here are very good at basketball, allegedly.

          CUF truly is where the elite gather to talk about stuff.
          My Settlers of Catan skills are elite. That is about it for me.

          Comment

          • Babs
            Not a Lawyer
            • Nov 2008
            • 17128

            #65
            Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
            My Settlers of Catan skills are elite. That is about it for me.
            ha! I'll have you know I can keep the robber on your best producer almost indefinitely. It's one of my most prized talents!

            Comment

            • New Mexican Disaster
              Suomalainen
              • Nov 2008
              • 4549

              #66
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              CUF truly is where the elite gather to talk about stuff.
              Maybe so, but how many are Mike Waters good at basketball.

              Comment

              • clackamascoug
                Banned
                • Dec 2009
                • 9709

                #67
                I've taken 2 IQ tests... and cheated on both, but scored 135.

                So, If I cheated do I still score a 135, or does the fact that I cheated legitimize my score of 135? I agree I'm not as smart as a true 135, but if I continue to act like I'm smarter than I really am, does that still count?

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #68
                  Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                  I've taken 2 IQ tests... and cheated on both, but scored 135.

                  So, If I cheated do I still score a 135, or does the fact that I cheated legitimize my score of 135? I agree I'm not as smart as a true 135, but if I continue to act like I'm smarter than I really am, does that still count?
                  I would say that if you cheat and score a 135, your IQ is actually higher than 135 because it's pretty dang ingenious to score that high by cheating.
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • Art Vandelay
                    Striving for mediocrity
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10516

                    #69
                    How dumb are you if you don't know your own IQ? I don't recall ever being tested.

                    Comment

                    • Rosebud
                      sledgirl
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 1363

                      #70
                      Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                      My Settlers of Catan skills are elite. That is about it for me.
                      Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      ha! I'll have you know I can keep the robber on your best producer almost indefinitely. It's one of my most prized talents!
                      Whatever. I'm so sick of winning Settlers that I refuse to play. You'd both be toast.

                      Comment

                      Working...