Who uses a password keeper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Everyone still happy with their LastPass or KeePass setups? Any better options out there now?
    No change. Still love LastPass.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      No change. Still love LastPass.
      I'll second that.
      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Mostly love LastPass. But all my non-fiat currency passwords are in a paper notebook in a safe somewhere. Haha-- this is what we've come to.

Comment

I still use Keepass and it works fine for my needs. I save the encrypted Keepass DB to the cloud and use the Keepassium app on my mobile phone to view it.

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
            I'll second that.
            Third. Although I love it more on Android than I do on iPhone.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
              Mostly love LastPass. But all my non-fiat currency passwords are in a paper notebook in a safe somewhere. Haha-- this is what we've come to.
              Help me understand - What kind of a currency is non-fiat? Are you saying digital assets? Coins? Tokens?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                Help me understand - What kind of a currency is non-fiat? Are you saying digital assets? Coins? Tokens?
                I think non-fiat is more like renault or citroen

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  I think non-fiat is more like renault or citroen
                  I always respect a good dad joke. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

made me laugh.

And yes, I am talking about cryptocurrencies. We've now become so advanced and sophisticated that I must record all of my passwords by hand in a notebook to be safest.
                    Last edited by Katy Lied; 01-07-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Haha. Pretty cool flex, KL.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

made me laugh.

And yes, I am talking about cryptocurrencies. We've now become so advanced and sophisticated that I must record all of my passwords by hand in a notebook to be safest.
                        All of your cryptocurrency passwords? How many do you have?
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Theoretically speaking, if someone were to own a hard wallet, one could store lots of cryptocurrencies in that wallet (its more like a personal bank than a wallet), but to even get that far, one would need lots of 16 digit randomized passwords.

Crypto Casey has a good youtube channel for starting out securely. Still vulnerable to the five dollar wrench attack. When the FBI wrested billions from the Silk Road guy, they essentially caught him with the Five dollar wrench attack.

Comment

Theoretically speaking, if someone were to own a hard wallet, one could store lots of cryptocurrencies in that wallet (its more like a personal bank than a wallet), but to even get that far, one would need lots of 16 digit randomized passwords.

Crypto Casey has a good youtube channel for starting out securely. Still vulnerable to the five dollar wrench attack. When the FBI wrested billions from the Silk Road guy, they essentially caught him with the Five dollar wrench attack.
                            Didn’t they catch him because the LDS grandpa/drug kingpin in Spanish Fork had shipments delivered to his house and they flipped him?

**And I don’t agree with that in the workplace**

Comment

Wow never knew that there was a Mo connection.

Comment

https://therooster.com/blog/the-silk...der-by-his-own

**And I don’t agree with that in the workplace**

Comment

Working...
                                X