• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As God is my witness, Turkeys can fly

PAC here's proof:

Flying Turkeys.jpg
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

How did they swing that? Claim it was a service animal? Or going to be served for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
      PAC here's proof:

[ATTACH]8168[/ATTACH]
      Somewhere, Les Nessman is smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
        How did they swing that? Claim it was a service animal? Or going to be served for dinner?

This summer, I saw a lot of BULLSHIT service animals in my travels around the United States. Running, laughing, obnoxious teenagers all with "service" animals that they were carrying around. Not training them, theirs. Letting people take photographs, pet them, etc. A real service animal, and I've had several students through the years with them, should not be petted, sits quietly, and is fiercely protective of their master.

Service animals that are just a way for white people to take their pets to the store with them are a symptom of late capitalism.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          This summer, I saw a lot of BULLSHIT service animals in my travels around the United States. Running, laughing, obnoxious teenagers all with "service" animals that they were carrying around. Not training them, theirs. Letting people take photographs, pet them, etc. A real service animal, and I've had several students through the years with them, should not be petted, sits quietly, and is fiercely protective of their master.

Service animals that are just a way for white people to take their pets to the store with them are a symptom of late capitalism.
          AMEN!
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
          X