Tweet of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Really well done commercial. I thought it was going to be for Netflix.

This scene is bizarre. is he peeping on his mom?
    That's what I thought too. Dude is peeking in on his mom?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      That's what I thought too. Dude is peeking in on his mom?!?
      Because the only woman he comes into contact with is his mom. [emoji849]
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/bestofnextdoor/s...246012929?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Best of Nextdoor??!! Following.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Checking out that Best of Nextdoor twitter feed is the best thing I've done all day. Hilarious.

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Brutal!
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TheScaryNature/s...351479297?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• These are both several days old but I thought worth posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Man, Patrick Renna looks like he's 14 years old. That dude has a serious baby face.

Comment

• Don’t know this person but saw someone liked it.
                          1) I doubt the veracity or anything posted online
                          2) Why share this online to strangers?
                          3) you kind of confirm the dumb part by sharing this
                          4). WHY SHARE THIS? How does this help you improve things with your new family?!?

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 08-07-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                            Don’t know this person but saw someone [emoji3590] it.
                            1) I doubt the veracity or anything posted online
                            2) Why share this online to strangers?
                            3) you kind of confirm the dumb part by sharing this
                            4). WHY SHARE THIS? How does this help you improve things with your new family?!?

The upside down smiley faces - does that mean she's smiling while doing handstands?
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I maybe wouldn't move in with his family.

Comment

• Last edited by BigPiney; 08-07-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X