Tweet of the day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69742

    #991
    Two of my kids own Subarus.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Northwestcoug
      Cocked and Loaded
      • May 2011
      • 18036

      #992
      No Subarus in our family. There's way too many in Oregon as it is.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

      Comment

      • Moliere
        One man.....one pie
        • Oct 2009
        • 27897

        #993
        We are helping my daughter buy a Subaru. She goes to UT so it kind of fits
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21150

          #994
          With as much snow as we got last night, kind of wish I already had one.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • BigPiney
            Huge Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 12375

            #995
            Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            With as much snow as we got last night, kind of wish I already had one.
            I'm jealous. We are at 55% of normal right now. Been a bad year.

            Comment

            • bluegoose
              7th round draft pick
              • Nov 2008
              • 4121

              #996
              Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

              I'm jealous. We are at 55% of normal right now. Been a bad year.
              We are getting absolutely blasted up north. Shasta Lake is almost full, which is almost 40% higher than it is typically for early February. They're probably going to start dumping water this week, as we have more storms in the forecast, and they usually try to plan for max levels about the first of April.

              Comment

              • Bo Diddley
                Senior
                • Jul 2012
                • 18809

                #997
                Originally posted by bluegoose View Post

                We are getting absolutely blasted up north. Shasta Lake is almost full, which is almost 40% higher than it is typically for early February. They're probably going to start dumping water this week, as we have more storms in the forecast, and they usually try to plan for max levels about the first of April.
                It'll be nice that SoCal can finally get water. #NoCalHoarders

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69742

                  #998
                  Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  We are helping my daughter buy a Subaru. She goes to UT so it kind of fits
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • PaloAltoCougar
                    Semper infra dignitatem
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 16939

                    #999
                    Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

                    It'll be nice that SoCal can finally get water. #NoCalHoarders
                    Yes, and now Trump can tell the U.S. Military to turn off the water "flowing abundantly from the Pacific Northwest."

                    Comment

                    • Northwestcoug
                      Cocked and Loaded
                      • May 2011
                      • 18036

                      #1000
                      Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

                      Yes, and now Trump can tell the U.S. Military to turn off the water "flowing abundantly from the Pacific Northwest."
                      Someone online thought Trump was looking at a map and assuming since PNW is 'above' California, water just flows naturally from top to bottom.

                      I kind of don't think he's that ignorant. But just barely.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

                      Comment

                      • Joe Public
                        8.1 YPC
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 8533

                        #1001
                        Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

                        I'm jealous. We are at 55% of normal right now. Been a bad year.
                        I know it’s a La Niña year, but I keep watching the forecast and hoping.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                        Comment

                        • Joe Public
                          8.1 YPC
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 8533

                          #1002
                          lol

                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #1003


                            This is a fun tweet. I could name about 80% of the qb’s just by their college logo and season. Also a good reminder of how well you can remember trivial, inconsequential nonsense.

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #1004
                              Haha I just noticed that there’s no Texas, USC, Ohio State, Miami (FL), Florida, Penn State or several other powerhouse type schools. Also no Weber State, Utah, or Utah State.

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69742

                                #1005
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                Haha I just noticed that there’s no Texas, USC, Ohio State, Miami (FL), Florida, Penn State or several other powerhouse type schools. Also no Weber State, Utah, or Utah State.
                                That is wild. Not the Utah part, of course, but the first schools you listed.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...