No announcement yet.

Tweet of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• This is old, but I just saw it today.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Comment

• https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...073732609?s=19

The replies are delicious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/crocodilethumbs/...593299461?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...073732609?s=19

The replies are delicious.

"they have decent ones at walmart" lol
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      Oddly enough, this makes me feel much younger. I thought I was at least 8 years older than Kevin. I'm only 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                        Oddly enough, this makes me feel much younger. I thought I was at least 8 years older than Kevin. I'm only 3.
                        Same here. I was surprised Macaulay and I are so close in age.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                            That one was really good
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• The twitter prophet has spoken. The thinking has been done for us, please honor and obey the prophet.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                                The twitter prophet has spoken. The thinking has been done for us, please honor and obey the prophet.

Comment

Working...
                                X