H-F-N!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    H-F-N!!

    May your birthday be both happy and free of Huskies!

    hope it's a good one!
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    Happy Birthday!

    Comment

    • Jarid in Cedar
      CS Institutional Memory
      • Jun 2009
      • 13234

      #3
      Happy birthday. I am a little slow on the uptake so I just barely understood what your username means. I like it!
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

      "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

      "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

      -Rick Majerus

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69752

        #4
        Yeah. What they said.

        Have a great day, buddy.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • I.J. Reilly
          Nobody's Fool
          • Apr 2009
          • 2949

          #5
          A good day to you, sir!

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #6
            Yes, happy birthday!
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • Coach McGuirk
              1
              • Nov 2008
              • 12109

              #7
              Way to make it another year. Good luck with this next year!

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                Happy birthday, amigo.

                btw, your gun pic is hilarious.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #9
                  ¡Feliz cumpleaños, barbudo!
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #10
                    Thank you everyone. I feel lucky to be a part of this community and friends with all of you.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #11
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Thank you everyone. I feel lucky to be a part of this community and friends with all of you.
                      We feel lucky to have you a part of this community.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • beelzebabette
                        Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 2907

                        #12
                        Yeah. What they said.

                        Comment

                        • Soccermom
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4063

                          #13
                          Happy Birthday HFN! I'm wearing my turquoise clogs in your honor today.

                          Comment

                          • Mr Incredible
                            Faded Pre-Madonna
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 826

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
                            Happy Birthday HFN! I'm wearing my turquoise clogs in your honor today.
                            And I just went out and bought a pimp suit. I'm not sure I'll shave my head. Maybe next year.
                            This space is available.

                            Comment

                            • SteelBlue
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 8190

                              #15
                              Happy Birthday HFN. I had a t-shirt made for you that says in big block letters:
                              Husky
                              FAN
                              Northwest

                              You should be receiving it any day now. It was hard to find the letters in purple but for a few extra bucks I got it done for you.

                              Comment

                              Working...