For those that follow High School sports there are two things that take place. In Hs sports you cannot move in with relative or drive to another school and play sports for at least a year. Or can write letter to state that says you did not go there for athletic purposes unless parents move there and intend to stay or both die. Divorce usually have to be living with guardian. However I rarely seen Idaho turn down hardship clauses. Some are legit but I would bet many are good bull shit stories. I seen people pull a good bull shit story, find apartment in school district though that is technically prohibited then when football or basketball is over move out. Bullshit there way into telling why they moved there.
Another one is petition. You can petition to move up or stay down one division, many do for travel. I also seen many do it thinking they will lose people so want to stay down. Private school in our area border line 2a and petition to stay 1a d 2 every time. Conference votes for it. East Jerome County thought they would lose people so petitioned down and got it. Atomic power city should be 1 division up, will next cycle. Some for travel petition up or down. But many schools give a good bull shit story to stay down I think.
Another one is petition. You can petition to move up or stay down one division, many do for travel. I also seen many do it thinking they will lose people so want to stay down. Private school in our area border line 2a and petition to stay 1a d 2 every time. Conference votes for it. East Jerome County thought they would lose people so petitioned down and got it. Atomic power city should be 1 division up, will next cycle. Some for travel petition up or down. But many schools give a good bull shit story to stay down I think.