How do I

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gidget
    Philosophical Goldilocks
    • Nov 2008
    • 1312

    #1

    How do I

    embed a video from photobucket?
    I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

    You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #2
    Originally posted by Gidget View Post
    embed a video from photobucket?
    you can't. you can link it, or upload it to youtube.

    Comment

    • doctorcoug
      To Win is to Honor Him
      • Jun 2009
      • 2273

      #3
      Originally posted by Gidget View Post
      embed a video from photobucket?
      Allowing HTML tags is a huge security threat to the board. there is good reason this isn't allowed.
      "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

      "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

      Comment

      • Gidget
        Philosophical Goldilocks
        • Nov 2008
        • 1312

        #4
        Originally posted by Babs View Post
        you can't. you can link it, or upload it to youtube.
        this sucks. when I linked it though , everyone was able to see our whole album, so now those that have mod powers could I guess go back and see the album. I am sure people have already. Luckily I am in the exec committee and can scold you all!! though there is nothing scandalous I don't know how to link JUST the video
        I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

        You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #5
          Originally posted by Gidget View Post
          this sucks. when I linked it though , everyone was able to see our whole album, so now those that have mod powers could I guess go back and see the album. I am sure people have already. Luckily I am in the exec committee and can scold you all!! though there is nothing scandalous I don't know how to link JUST the video
          you need to make a private album and a public album.

          Comment

          Working...