Originally posted by BigFatMeanie
View Post
Las Vegas
Collapse
X
-
I played plenty of craps at the P12 tourney last year having Captain with me. Conf tourney weekend is my favorite time to be in Vegas. That said, there isn’t a bad time to be in Vegas.Originally posted by old_gregg View Postbeauty of staying at a casino is that you go have fun while the losers sleep!Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
I don’t know what eminent means, but that was a great time!Originally posted by Clark Addison View PostPretty close, except it was only one ticket. I had driven up from a conference in Phoenix the day before the tournament started and was there solo. That was the only time in my life that I thought I wouldn't be able to find a ticket. It was a crazy atmosphere. But I lucked out and got to watch a great game with several eminent CSers.
Remember this dude sitting in front of us keeping his own score book?
634059F4-BE81-4ADB-82B9-66A3E12CEF50-168-00000005788A4CD3_zpsfb9853a6.jpg
Also I remember CA and I complaining about a call during the game, he said to me “I never make that call when I’m officiating, especially if it is a big game.” I was impressed and asked something like “I didn’t know you were a referee, what level do you do?” Clark replied stoically “Church ball” one of the funniest memories I have from any interaction with people on this board.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
He was awesome. Scored every game. During Jimmer's 52 point game his line was almost entirely blacked in.Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View PostI don’t know what eminent means, but that was a great time!
Remember this dude sitting in front of us keeping his own score book?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8549[/ATTACH]
Some of us take church ball very seriously.Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View PostAlso I remember CA and I complaining about a call during the game, he said to me “I never make that call when I’m officiating, especially if it is a big game.” I was impressed and asked something like “I didn’t know you were a referee, what level do you do?” Clark replied stoically “Church ball” one of the funniest memories I have from any interaction with people on this board.
Comment
-
The next time BYU has a Jimmer type player Clark you and I are going together.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
Las Vegas
I feel bad for scorebook guy. The day before, I too was the victim of one of HFN’s voyeur shots. Which he and some a-hole from Dayton have tried to make fun of me with over the years. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jimmer. #stopthebullyingOriginally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View PostI don’t know what eminent means, but that was a great time!
Remember this dude sitting in front of us keeping his own score book?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8549[/ATTACH]
Also I remember CA and I complaining about a call during the game, he said to me “I never make that call when I’m officiating, especially if it is a big game.” I was impressed and asked something like “I didn’t know you were a referee, what level do you do?” Clark replied stoically “Church ball” one of the funniest memories I have from any interaction with people on this board.
Comment
Comment