Did anyone go to junior high with this kid?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    Did anyone go to junior high with this kid?

    His uncle works for Nintendo"
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    While I can't be 100% certain, I don't think that kid attended Mont Harmon Junior High.

    Comment

    • Drunk Tank
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 2569

      #3
      No, but I have met Nintendo of America's President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime. Only on a business level though. I was an area manager for Gamestop and have attended a few conferences and had meetings with him. He's one of the smartest marketing and businessmen I have met. Oh, and I met the voice of Mario. He left me a cool VM greeting on my old cell phone.
      "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Speaking of Nintendo, I recently mentioned that this past Sunday's EQ lesson devolved into a session to rat out neighbors that have big boats and houses.

        The EQ President also cited a poor work ethic found in today's youth....as a result of staying home all day playing "Inutendo" (In-yoo-ten-doh). He kept saying "Inutendo" about 4 or 5 times and I don't think anyone had the heart to tell him.

        I think I will call it "Inutendo" from now on. I like that name better.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...