badassoftheweek.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FMCoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 6825

    #1

    badassoftheweek.com

    Warning. If you have any dreams of productivity, don't go to this site.

    First entry for your consideration? Octagenarian beats the shit out of a Grizzly Bear.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #2
    This image had me laughing pretty good.
    Spoiler for Contains the F Bomb:
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • RC Vikings
      Known Heterosexual
      • Nov 2008
      • 8789

      #3
      When I saw the thread title I thought we would be voting for bad ass of the week. I was ready to throw my vote for BYU71.

      Comment

      Working...