St. Louis Hotel Recommendations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #1

    St. Louis Hotel Recommendations

    The wifey and I are going to take a weekend trip to the Gateway of the West. We plan on catching a game on Friday night, stay the night and then go sight-seeing on Saturday. We will return home on Saturday evening. With 4 young kids, that is the best that I can get right now. Due to only staying 1 night I wouldn't mind splurging a bit on a nice hotel room. TIA.
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #2
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #3
      Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
      St. Louis vacations
      chest bumps
      Pronounements of loving gateway sex

      Must have been a nice few days.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25278

        #4
        I think that was his way of bumping the thread. Unfortunately, I have only ever stayed with relatives in St. Louis, so I can't speak to hotels. FN, have you tried PMing Sooner?
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • Joe Public
          8.1 YPC
          • Apr 2011
          • 8544

          #5
          Have a great time, FN. (I don't have any recommendations.)
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #6
            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            I think that was his way of bumping the thread. Unfortunately, I have only ever stayed with relatives in St. Louis, so I can't speak to hotels. FN, have you tried PMing Sooner?
            FN, if you do PM Sooner, make sure you find a way to attend church with him. Then please return and report.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • FN Phat
              I ♥ gateway sex
              • Feb 2009
              • 8691

              #7
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              I think that was his way of bumping the thread. Unfortunately, I have only ever stayed with relatives in St. Louis, so I can't speak to hotels. FN, have you tried PMing Sooner?
              Didnt even think of that. Thanks!

              Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              FN, if you do PM Sooner, make sure you find a way to attend church with him. Then please return and report.
              That would be well worth staying an extra night. I do have two extra tickets for right above the Cardinals dugout, maybe the Sooners are baseball fans. Could be worth the stories!
              Last edited by FN Phat; 05-10-2013, 07:51 PM.
              I'm your huckleberry.


              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

              Comment

              Working...