The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    That picture actually makes a lot of sense.
    Until you remember that the earth rotates and it's really the centrifugal force that keeps the water from draining into Antarctica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Until you remember that the earth rotates and it's really the centrifugal force that keeps the water from draining into Antarctica.

If the earth is always spinning how come we don't get dizzy?
      IMG_4763.JPG
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        This can't be serious. A person has the wherewithal to create a meme but...
        Well, they didn't use the subjunctive so there's no hope for them or their progeny.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Ugh. Where to even start . . . (with the punctuation and grammar, of course; the science seems pretty solid.)?
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Ugh. Where to even start . . . (with the punctuation and grammar, of course; the science seems pretty solid.)?
              It ain't worth it. Just cringe and move on.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• My Aunt, proudly displaying this for the whole world to see:

Every day I'm just grateful that Hillary and/or her ilk are not in office and so should you!!! In spite of the side show, Trump has already implemented many of his promises--a supreme court justice the most important of all! Jeff Sessions is the next most important of all. Stop paying attention to the circus media and what they want you to believe and watch what Trump is doing behind their back while they aren't paying attention to his actions!! He creates side shows to keep them occupied while he gets his job done! Tapes??? Don't you get the joke? Trump knows there aren't any tapes anymore. And Comey also knows there aren't any tapes. If you get the chance watch the Spicer media briefing where he answers the reporter about Trump's tweet and look at his expression. He's smiling and laughing inside. They took the bait because they are so desperate to find something, anything to prove that he's guilty of something.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• From my sister on Facebook. The sales culture and training in this MLM she is involved in is not so good.

If Mark Zuckerburg came to Salt Lake City, would you pay to go see him? What if you could hear him speak for free? The Amazon cofounder of (miracle health drink MLM) will be here tomorrow at 7:00, and you can hear what she has to say for free! Don't miss this amazing opportunity!

Here was a plea that tried to use guilt of disappointing her 5 year old daughter with missing a free trip to Disney World:

We have a huge goal we're trying to reach by the end of the month. That gives only 2 more days! If we reach that goal, we will earn a free trip to Disney World!

The other day (5 yr old daughter) asked if we had reached that goal, and I said no, but we will! I REALLY don't want to disappoint my 5 year old, so if can help us meet this goal, please get in touch with either (her husband) or me.

We (her 5year old daughter) will love you forever for helping her experience the magic of Disney!!!
                  #disneyworld #zealforlife #goals #dontwantmy5yearoldmadatme

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                    From my sister on Facebook. The sales culture and training in this MLM she is involved in is not so good.

If Mark Zuckerburg came to Salt Lake City, would you pay to go see him? What if you could hear him speak for free? The Amazon cofounder of (miracle health drink MLM) will be here tomorrow at 7:00, and you can hear what she has to say for free! Don't miss this amazing opportunity!

Here was a plea that tried to use guilt of disappointing her 5 year old daughter with missing a free trip to Disney World:

We have a huge goal we're trying to reach by the end of the month. That gives only 2 more days! If we reach that goal, we will earn a free trip to Disney World!

The other day (5 yr old daughter) asked if we had reached that goal, and I said no, but we will! I REALLY don't want to disappoint my 5 year old, so if can help us meet this goal, please get in touch with either (her husband) or me.

We (her 5year old daughter) will love you forever for helping her experience the magic of Disney!!!
                    #disneyworld #zealforlife #goals #dontwantmy5yearoldmadatme
                    Haha a former co-worker is doing this same thing. They earned the Diz trip though. A box of crap showed up at my house for me to try, as well as an invoice for $120. [emoji849].

*Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      Haha a former co-worker is doing this same thing. They earned the Diz trip though. A box of crap showed up at my house for me to try, as well as an invoice for $120. [emoji849].
                      Just be nice and send a thank you note for the free gifts.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• My cousin has been pimping some teeth whitening stuff she's been using, telling us all how awesome it is.

Yesterday she comes out and says that due to posting about the stuff a few times and sharing, she's earned a free Disney trip for her family. Followed by an invitation for the rest of us to join her in pimping teeth whitening stuff because it's so easy and we too can enjoy the fruits of doing some occasional product posting for some company.

The new face of facebook marketing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          My cousin has been pimping some teeth whitening stuff she's been using, telling us all how awesome it is.

Yesterday she comes out and says that due to posting about the stuff a few times and sharing, she's earned a free Disney trip for her family. Followed by an invitation for the rest of us to join her in pimping teeth whitening stuff because it's so easy and we too can enjoy the fruits of doing some occasional product posting for some company.

The new face of facebook marketing.
                          There is someone in my neighborhood selling teeth whitening. She makes it sound like its just something she has "discovered" and wants to "share" with others.

Also, this is what she looks like. All those colors look legit, right?

b7dd7c1c53641c87613dd2a362362637.max800.jpg
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• yikes
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              There is someone in my neighborhood selling teeth whitening. She makes it sound like its just something she has "discovered" and wants to "share" with others.

Also, this is what she looks like. All those colors look legit, right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7955[/ATTACH]
                              That's how it started. "I found this awesome teeth whitener that me and my family have been using. The results are awesome!" Then, 2 weeks later, she's telling us it was all just a marketing scam and we should join.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                                That's how it started. "I found this awesome teeth whitener that me and my family have been using. The results are awesome!" Then, 2 weeks later, she's telling us it was all just a marketing scam and we should join.
                                There are other products that come as well.

"I found this awesome eye bluer!"

"I found this awesome skin oranger!"

"I found this awesome photo enhancer software!"
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X