Best Place to Buy Glasses Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place to Buy Glasses Online

After getting ripped off at Lenscrafters several years ago ($450 out the door, and that was after a 1/2 price sale), I'm determined to get a better deal on my next pair of glasses. It seems there are a lot of places online selling frames and lenses for much cheaper than the places in the mall. I don't need them immediately, so I'm okay with a little wait.

Has anyone purchased glasses online before? Any recommendations? Anything special to look out for?
    Last edited by falafel; 02-14-2013, 09:14 AM.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

i actually have five frames from warbyparker.com right now that i'm trying on. they're at least as good as my expensive frames, and a full pair with lenses is only $95.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by camleish View Post
      i actually have five frames from warbyparker.com right now that i'm trying on. they're at least as good as my expensive frames, and a full pair with lenses is only $95.
      You bought 5 frames, or do they let you try them and return?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        You bought 5 frames, or do they let you try them and return?
        they let you pick five frames to try on and pay the shipping both ways.

Comment

Dr. Bishop Art Vandelay, Latex Salesman.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

I need new glasses and think I'll give this a try.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

i've ordered from some of the ridiculously cheap sites (which ship directly from the manufacturer in china) like zenni and have always been really disappointed.

Comment

I went ahead and did the try 5 option. If these are actually decent glasses, I'll be thrilled.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

LOL, at all the attorneys. Do any of you know where I can get cheap legal advice online?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                    LOL, at all the attorneys. Do any of you know where I can get cheap legal advice online?
                    http://www.cougarstadium.com/
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      Oops my bad. Does anyone know where I can get good legal advice online?

Comment

Oops my bad. Does anyone know where I can get good legal advice online?
                        Can't help you there.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Have you seen the student loan debt of a lot of attorneys, of course we are trying to find where we can get cheap glasses online.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I'm not looking for an eye exam online. I'm just looking for decent frames without the 150% markup.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I've ordered several pairs from 39dollarglasses.com. The selection and sizes are poor but the delivery of the glasses were exactly what I was ordered. Good for kids that go through a new pair every couple of months.

Comment

Working...
                              X