Actual conversation heard at my house...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    Actual conversation heard at my house...

    I apologize if there's already a thread about conversations heard around our respective houses, but I couldn't find it. If there is, mods, feel free to move this to that thread.

    Anyway, my wife was on the way out the door a few minutes ago and the conversation went like this:

    wife: "I'm going to pick up the dry cleaning."

    me: "Okay. Drive carefully." (It's snowing outside)

    wife: "I always do."

    18 year old son: "I want to go with you."

    wife: "I'm just going to the cleaners. I'll be right back."

    18 year old son: "I still want to go with you. I know how much you don't like to drive in the snow, so I can drive your car so you don't have to."

    wife: "It's just a few blocks away. I'll be back. Stay here and do your homework."

    18 year old son: "But I want to go with you."

    10 year old daughter (to her brother): "Dude, cut the cord."
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • clackamascoug
    Banned
    • Dec 2009
    • 9709

    #2
    got a chuckle out of me.

    ... and I've heard that conversation before, sans the dude conclusion.

    Comment

    Working...