She seemed nice.
Had a conversation with a porn model/actress today.
Collapse
X
-
Had a conversation with a porn model/actress today.
If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville ShinnTags: None
-
New web cam?Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
-
Nope. Ran into her in Kohl's.If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
And knew enough about her career to know that she's done both photos AND movies.Originally posted by kccougar View PostAnd you recognized her?Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
I did not recognize her. But to do what she did to herself, with such a small, skinny body, I can't imagine any other goal in her mind than the titillation of the menfolk.Originally posted by kccougar View PostAnd you recognized her?If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
Originally posted by SoCalCoug View PostI did not recognize her. But to do what she did to herself, with such a small, skinny body, I can't imagine any other goal in her mind than the titillation of the menfolk.
"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"
Comment
-
Okay, I can't lie. I ducked into Kohl's after she did to see if she also had a pretty face.Originally posted by Commando View Post
If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
-
Her name could have been Melba for all it mattered to me.Originally posted by clackamascoug View PostWas her name Daisy?If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
And then approached her and struck up a conversation. lol.Originally posted by SoCalCoug View PostOkay, I can't lie. I ducked into Kohl's after she did to see if she also had a pretty face.
Apparently her face was "pretty enough."Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Shouldn't this thread be merged into the Scarlet Road thread?"Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
Comment
-
Actually, she started the conversation.Originally posted by falafel View PostAnd then approached her and struck up a conversation. lol.
Apparently her face was "pretty enough."If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
SoCalCoug
Comment