How it really feels to win an Olympic medal...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MUte
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 7

    #1

    How it really feels to win an Olympic medal...

    Poor guy...



    At least he has a good sense of humor about it:

    "This is me and I swear it's not erect! I don't know why it ended up in that position but there you go."
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2
    The foyer? Maybe you meant how it feels to go through life as a deacon/teacher/priest?
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • creekster
      It is NOT a monkey!
      • Nov 2008
      • 22661

      #3
      I put it in the Back Fence. If you want it somewhere else, say so.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

      Comment

      • MUte
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2012
        • 7

        #4
        Thanks. I'm new. Still getting used to the categories.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69714

          #5
          Originally posted by MUte View Post
          Thanks. I'm new. Still getting used to the categories.
          That's OK. So is creekster. Most of our Olympics stuff has been going in the Sports Bar.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #6
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            That's OK. So is creekster. Most of our Olympics stuff has been going in the Sports Bar.
            Sure, but it isnt really olympics stuff; but hey, if you wnat to move it, feel free.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #7
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              That's OK. So is creekster. Most of our Olympics stuff has been going in the Sports Bar.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • creekster
                It is NOT a monkey!
                • Nov 2008
                • 22661

                #8
                Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                Well given that most of your (and a few others) Olympic commentary seems focused on the, umm, superficial characterisitics of the comeptitors, I can see how this would resonate with you.

                In my mind the size or state of an athlete's pride and joy isn't really an Olympics news story. On the other hand I am not a fan of rigid categories and rather than react stiffly here, I remain flexible and illing to accomodate. Thus, before you strain at the categorization, I suggest Lebowski just go ahead and push this story into your inviting reception in the sports bar.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #9
                  Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  Well given that most of your (and a few others) Olympic commentary seems focused on the, umm, superficial characterisitics of the comeptitors, I can see how this would resonate with you.

                  In my mind the size or state of an athlete's pride and joy isn't really an Olympics news story. On the other hand I am not a fan of rigid categories and rather than react stiffly here, I remain flexible and illing to accomodate. Thus, before you strain at the categorization, I suggest Lebowski just go ahead and push this story into your inviting reception in the sports bar.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • creekster
                    It is NOT a monkey!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22661

                    #10
                    Don't try to erect that sort of story about me.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      creekster pretending to not notice monster penises.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69714

                        #12
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        creekster pretending to not notice monster penises.
                        Hey. Don't be so hard on him.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #13
                          Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          Don't try to erect that sort of story about me.
                          I had another response but it seemed kind of limp. That one was semi-reasonable.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • creekster
                            It is NOT a monkey!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22661

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            creekster pretending to not notice monster penises.
                            oooh, look, another one of those cute little cars just rolled across the grass!! I LOVE the olympics!
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #15
                              This is an odd thread.
                              Last edited by Babs; 08-08-2012, 07:16 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...