Question for the Dr.'s on the board

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dabrockster
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 10951

    #31
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Before you talk to your doctor about it, I'd wait for one of the physicians to chime in. There might be reasons with pertussis why they don't want you on the heavy duty stuff.
    Will do, but numbing my throat seems like the way to go since I have this itchy/annoyance feeling in my throat that continues to cause the desire to cough. Suppressing that mentally is futile..

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #32
      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      Will do, but numbing my throat seems like the way to go since I have this itchy/annoyance feeling in my throat that continues to cause the desire to cough. Suppressing that mentally is futile..
      I got through pneumonia before the syrup by putting on headphones and playing video games so loudly that I couldn't hear the rumbling in my chest.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • dabrockster
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 10951

        #33
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        I got through pneumonia before the syrup by putting on headphones and playing video games so loudly that I couldn't hear the rumbling in my chest.
        Last night I watched Gladiator, Dark Knight, Tommy Boy before I was able to fall asleep for a few hours..

        Maybe I should just sit in my recliner in the dark and silence.. We'll see tonight..

        Comment

        Working...