• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Watching these made me ill.
          One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
          SU

Comment

Fascinating stuff. Very chilling.

In video 2 a motorcycle rider is wearing a Lakers Kobe t shirt at around 1:05
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Fascinating stuff. Very chilling.

In video 2 a motorcycle rider is wearing a Lakers Kobe t shirt at around 1:05
              Chilling indeed. Heartless bastards.
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

The 5th and final installment of the Vice News series. The is eye-opening stuff for me. I did chuckle at the group singing and chanting towards the end of episode #4. It reminded me of listening to priesthood opening excercises in a small branch.

Comment

An enthralling article about one the nations preeminent AAU coaches....and a drug lord Every once in awhile, SI is as good as it ever was.

Comment

An Orthodox Jewish hit squad ?!?! This is one of my favorite entries, into this thread, to date. It's a great read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      The original Orthodox Jewish hit squad:

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        Given that Gary Williams was apparently aware of some amount of the guy's sleaziness -- to the degree of expressing disdain for him to the Post -- I wonder how many other coaches knew but turned the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          The original Orthodox Jewish hit squad:

Strange! I didn't know who Matisyahu was before yesterday (maybe he has some popular songs I've heard. idk) I noticed this on my way to the gym, this morning. Freaky (almost) Friday.

Comment

• ESPN has an article up on football coach Hal Mumme and the origins of his air raid offense. BYU's influence is mentioned.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...raid-hal-mumme
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                              ESPN has an article up on football coach Hal Mumme and the origins of his air raid offense. BYU's influence is mentioned.

Mumme still isn't sure why Edwards' innovative, spread-the-field attack didn't prove more influential at the time. Maybe other coaches assumed BYU's system was too hard to teach, or that it succeeded only because the Cougars were using older, more mature kids back from Mormon missions, Mumme says.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                ESPN has an article up on football coach Hal Mumme and the origins of his air raid offense. BYU's influence is mentioned.

That's a great article. BYU is mentioned prominently and Lavell is described as the basis for what followed in Mumme and Leach.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X