No announcement yet.

Random stuff worth reading on the internet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In conjunction with the Obesity Code, I thought this article was particularly revealing about how we continue to treat obesity and obese people.

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/...sity-is-wrong/
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      In conjunction with the Obesity Code, I thought this article was particularly revealing about how we continue to treat obesity and obese people.

That's a good read. Thanks.

Comment

• I thought this was cute and worth sharing...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• not cute. just annoying. man, I hate other people's kids

Comment

• I liked it. Even considered sharing it with my wife. Ultimately decided against it.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I’m going to be honest I’m never going to click on any video with the words “Flirt” and “Little Girls”

Comment

• hey clack what you searching, bud?
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  hey clack what you searching, bud?
                  And why the hell is it in this thread?
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

And why the hell is it in this thread?
                    Random internet stuff... it's a family friendly and cute video.

I thought I was being nice and a team player.

Comment

• Yikes. Future psycho girlfriend.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Future!?? Holy hell, WTF is wrong with that mom?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Yikes. Future psycho girlfriend.
                          Psycho? She was being funny on purpose.

Comment

• I thought it was both funny and cute. But it was probably staged.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              I thought it was both funny and cute. But it was probably staged.
                              She is lucky mom didn’t crash the car.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

In conjunction with the Obesity Code, I thought this article was particularly revealing about how we continue to treat obesity and obese people.

Really interesting. That was good for me too read as I have been guilty of most of that. I have been very lucky (genetic lottery) when it comes to weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X