I'm trying to write some riddles to keep the kids thinking over the summer, so I'm starting a riddles thread to test some of them. Maybe others will have some to post as well.
A Thread for Riddles
Collapse
X
-
A Thread for Riddles
"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone
"What choice?" - Abe PetrovskyTags: None
-
Riddle #1
A.R. Davis, any African man knows, likes these animals and Leo of Pisa."What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone
"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky
-
Sounds like a jeopardy question.Originally posted by Joe Public View PostA.R. Davis, any African man knows, likes these animals and Leo of Pisa.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
In my mind's eye, I see, three circles joined in priceless, graceful harmony. Two full as the moon, one hollow as a crown. Two from the sea, five fathoms down. One from the earth, deep under the ground. The whole, a mark of high renown. Tell me, what can it be?
Comment
-
Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View PostIn my mind's eye, I see, three circles joined in priceless, graceful harmony. Two full as the moon, one hollow as a crown. Two from the sea, five fathoms down. One from the earth, deep under the ground. The whole, a mark of high renown. Tell me, what can it be?
"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone
"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky
Comment
-
lol.Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View PostIn my mind's eye, I see, three circles joined in priceless, graceful harmony. Two full as the moon, one hollow as a crown. Two from the sea, five fathoms down. One from the earth, deep under the ground. The whole, a mark of high renown. Tell me, what can it be?
Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Lol, is that Clash of the Titans?Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Postlol.
Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”
Comment
-
-
-
I saw that movie over 25 years ago on our Beta. My nine year old brain was focused more on Andramada's ass than the riddle.Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”
Comment
-
-
These riddles are for your kids?Originally posted by Joe Public View PostHint: Leonardo of Pisa is more popularly known as Leonardo Fibonacci.
Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
This thing all things devours
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers
Gnaws iron, bites steel
Grinds hard stones to meal
Slays king, ruins town
And beats high mountain down
Comment
-
water?Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View PostThis thing all things devours
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers
Gnaws iron, bites steel
Grinds hard stones to meal
Slays king, ruins town
And beats high mountain downI'm your huckleberry.
"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF
Comment
Comment