The Tween Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tween Thread

I'm resigned to the fact that it could be years before my 10 year old daughter stops talking.
    Last edited by DU Ute; 05-08-2012, 07:45 PM.
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
    I'm resigned to the fact that it could be years before my 10 year old stops talking.
    You are correct. Tweens / pre-teens are much harder than teens in my experience. At least girls. I know nothing about the boy version of kids.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Viking's tween rolled her eyes at all of us the other day - couldn't believe it!
      what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        I'm resigned to the fact that it could be years before my 10 year old daughter stops talking.
        ...or STOPS MAKING THIS GOD%$#& SLIME!!
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          My daughter spends all her money on slime making components, despite the fact that I have banned the making of slime in my house.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            My daughter spends all her money on slime making components, despite the fact that I have banned the making of slime in my house.
            Is this what I have to look forward to from my 8 and 9-year-old daughters?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              Is this what I have to look forward to from my 8 and 9-year-old daughters?
              From father of a recently turned 13 year old: "Yes"

Comment

Working...
              X