Official Fail Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #1

    Official Fail Thread

    We've got lots of threads dedicated to specific "fails." Use this one to document the ones that don't deserve their own thread.

    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
  • Scott R Nelson
    UofU/BYU mixed marriage
    • Apr 2010
    • 1508

    #2

    Comment

    • mtnbiker
      it's all a blur
      • Mar 2009
      • 2573

      #3
      I always thought South Carolina was kind of backward, but I guess this proves it.

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #4
        Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
        I always thought South Carolina was kind of backward, but I guess this proves it.
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        Working...