Bigfoot: I want to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's his review of his own video:

Tim Fasano has released a 24 minute video which has been hyped as containing real evidence of the Florida Skunk Ape. We took a look at it.
    The video delivers hard and fast getting to the issue with a minimum of fluff. There are no town halls or anecdotal recreations. You are transported in a cinematic fashion into the deep regions of the swamp jungle were cryptids live. Fasano credits and thanks his team of researchers for contributing towards finding "the truth."
    Fasano waist no time in getting down to business from the opening sequence were you see animal mutilation and a primate climbing on a tree in the swamps (almost a dogman looking creature). The video is introduced by George McGee, the founder of a Tampa paranormal society Enigmatic Anomalies. His delivery and creepy manor are perfect for this genre.
    Enigmatic Anomalies Research Society became involved in skunk ape field work when they followed Fasano's suggestions on where to go squatching, and found the largest trackway of skunk ape prints ever found. The find was in the hundreds, and covers a football field sized area.
    The trackway suggested a range of population from toddler to adult living in the Green Swamp of Florida. The cryptids seem to like using corridors that man has created to move through. That theory has been advanced by other researchers, now confirmed on this video.
    The film also shows a foot cast of a Sasquatch found in the swamp matching the size of one casted in the Ocala National Forest in 1985 by a Lake County deputy (the same county the famous BFRO howl was recorded in)
    Speaking of howls, Fasano recorded in the middle of the night while camping in the swamp a blood curdling howl that is loud and clear and of no known animal. There is also a tree knocking sequence that is clear and distinct
    The video moves at a fast pace and is long on evidence and short on blobsquatches. The most dramatic sequence is after kayaking for three hours they actually do find deep river large primates. They are indeed living with alligators but avoid being eaten by adroit athleticism. A sleeping Skunk Ape, a charging cryptid, and the original famous blinking eye video touted by FB/FB as the #9 best Bigfoot video of all times.
    The conclusion by Fasano is there are a variety of cryptid primates living and spreading in Florida.
    There is no suit in a freezer. No Bigfoot steaks, no green night vision, and no "we know for a fact" when there is ni fact. There is also a lack of "Did you hear that?" "Did you see that? " and other tricks used by production pros to heightened interest when there is nothing there.
    I have to admit, there is more in this 24 minutes then 24 episodes of FINDING BIGFOOT.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Okay, he released it.

He got clear shots of some monkeys hanging out in the trees above what he claims is the Florida swamp. And maybe a blobsquatch.

This is hilarious.

Tim Fasano's Blobsquatch Video
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

His grammar is superb.

Comment

Squatching can be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            The guy was wearing a ghillie suit trying to make people think he was a Bigfoot, and start some publicity.

The money quote, from the state trooper investigating the accident:

"Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him.”

"Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              Okay, he released it.

He got clear shots of some monkeys hanging out in the trees above what he claims is the Florida swamp. And maybe a blobsquatch.

This is hilarious.

Tim Fasano's Blobsquatch Video
              Did he just film these guys:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_rhesus_macaque[/ame]

A colony of rhesus macaques was established in the Silver River State Park in Florida around the spring of 1938. The monkeys were released by a tour boat operator known locally as "Colonel Tooey" to enhance his "Jungle Cruise" ride.. A traditional story that the monkeys were released for scenery enhancement in the Tarzan movies that were filmed at that location is false, as the only Tarzan movie filmed in the area, 1939's Tarzan Finds a Son! contains no rhesus macaques.[1] In addition, various colonies of rhesus and other monkey species are speculated to be the result of zoos and wildlife parks destroyed in hurricanes, most notably Hurricane Andrew.[2]

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                This is probably the most hilarious death I've ever heard about.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                  The guy was wearing a ghillie suit trying to make people think he was a Bigfoot, and start some publicity.

The money quote, from the state trooper investigating the accident:

"Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him.”

I thought the funniest line was "alcohol may have been a factor".
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Photoshopped.

Comment

• sorry to be so late in this discussion...

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                        By the way, Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum at Idaho State University is very involved in the Bigfoot community. Does anyone have any knowledge whether he's a kook, or is he legitimate?
                        Dr. (Bruder) Meldrum was in the other companionship in my LTM room (that was only a month or two before it was officially changed to "MTC). I can't answer for what his post-mission education did for/to him, but he seemed VERY far from a "kook" during our time in the LTM and subsequent interactions in the beautiful Ruhr Gebiet in central West Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Photoshopped.
                          Agreed. They got rid of the flying saucer reflection.
                          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Is bigfoot flipping us off?
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Is bigfoot flipping us off?
                              No, just the lesser primates like gibbons.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                No, just the lesser primates like gibbons.
                                If so, then it is onyl becasue he is jealous of the Gibbon's desxtrous abilities in the trees. The best bigfoot can manage is to stand flat footed and beat the crap out of a tree trunk. This I know as bobo told me so.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X