Just For Kicks- (sneaker heads only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

I'll don't remember Huarache sandals, just the Huarache shoes. The Deschutz was pretty omnipresent in the 90s. I can still feel that pebbled texture on the footbed, when I really think about it. They were incredibly comfortable and versatile. I ran 3.5 miles in them once (long story) and didn't have a blister to show for it.

They very well could have been a Deschutz, but for some reason I remember something on the shoe that said 'Air Huarache' maybe next to the trademark bubble on the back of the insole? I do see those hideous shoes when I google that, though.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• These are the Jordans that came out at around the same time. You definitely see the similarities.
      Attached Files
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• I'm not sure what got into me but I saw these at the Nike Store in Caesars Palace a couple of months ago. They have haunted me ever since. Now they are mine.

Air Max Penny Rattan
        Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 10.17.46 PM.png

Comment

Working...
        X