Quality stuff that delivers as promised

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Green Monstah
    Royal Rooter
    • Aug 2010
    • 13963

    #31
    Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Its s damn delicious.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

    "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

    Comment

    • Green Monstah
      Royal Rooter
      • Aug 2010
      • 13963

      #32
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I think 5 Guys makes a good burger
      It is perfectly adequate, but you'll get more bang for yourbuck at other restaurants.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

      "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #33
        Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        Its s damn delicious.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13963

          #34
          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Note to self: never go to dinner with MarkGrace.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #35
            Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Note to self: never go to dinner with MarkGrace.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • Green Monstah
              Royal Rooter
              • Aug 2010
              • 13963

              #36
              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              You're killing me, Gracey.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

              "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #37
                Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                You're killing me, Gracey.
                All your posts are confusing me!
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69718

                  #38
                  I would love to go to dinner with MG. Especially if he is buying.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    I would love to go to dinner with MG. Especially if he is buying.
                    I've done the former. Never experienced the latter.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #40
                      iPhone
                      MarkGrace
                      Ski Biking
                      First home college football game in September.
                      Alice's Restaurant
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • chrisrenrut
                        Strikes and Gutters
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 2299

                        #41
                        Beginning to drink at 9:00 am on Tuesday. . .

                        http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1932...cid=featured-4

                        Comment

                        • old_gregg
                          scaly man fish
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 16915

                          #42
                          addendum:

                          danny mcbride
                          the mandarin
                          cygwin
                          mike leach
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                          Comment

                          • HauteCoug
                            Wants a Silver Fox
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 899

                            #43
                            stopped to add:

                            E television on a sick day
                            MAC eyeshadows
                            what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #44
                              Originally posted by camleish View Post
                              the mandarin
                              Are you talking about the Bountiful Chinese food place connected to K-Mart? 1337 used to live just up the street from that.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • Color Me Badd Fan
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 12519

                                #45
                                The NCAA Mens Basketball Tourney

                                Kirkland Sig. bed sheets

                                Paintings from those Starving Artists sales (a once or twice a year event where they rent out a place and sell these hand made reproductions of original works, I believe they have artists in China reproducing these things, but they're quite good and priced affordably).
                                Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 02-22-2012, 03:50 PM.
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                                Comment

                                Working...