Official Random YouTube Video Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Ladies and gents, I give you ... a guy on a buffalo.

    (original movie obviously filmed in Provo Canyon - Bridal Veil Falls makes an appearance)

    [YOUTUBE]iJ4T9CQA0UM[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]v5Lmkm5EF5E[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]L55dKrjxcCY[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]WXtpNm_a4Us[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    An oldie but a goodie.

    [YOUTUBE]uXMuWi0dUBc[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied


    Has some language so be aware...

    [YOUTUBE]5eLELOBuT-Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    [YOUTUBE]l1EbSoiNh_Q#![/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • U-Ute
    replied
    The lawyers on here will love this one...

    [YOUTUBE]YYiMHrpBb48[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • SteelBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews.

    Skip to 1:30
    [YOUTUBE]aaSC7qVRL0w[/YOUTUBE]
    That was great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Indy Coug
    replied
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews.

    Skip to 1:30
    [YOUTUBE]aaSC7qVRL0w[/YOUTUBE]
    The dramatic pause and then sigh was awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • dabrockster
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    lol. Man, that's funny. I like the whimpering as he runs away.
    Yes. I chuckled at that too..

    Leave a comment:


  • YOhio
    replied
    Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews.

    Skip to 1:30
    [YOUTUBE]aaSC7qVRL0w[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Ted
    replied
    Obama is right, "[Apple] didn't build that..."

    [YOUTUBE]V1Ze_wpS_o0[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • SteelBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Looks more like a black bear than a grizzly.
    I thought so too but can't seem to pause it at the right spot to be able to tell. Commenters say they have and that it has the grizzly hump. The color looks more like a black bear though.

    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    lol. Man, that's funny. I like the whimpering as he runs away.
    I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't have crapped my pants, but I think I would have edited out the whimpering. It sure went on a long time.
    Last edited by SteelBlue; 07-27-2012, 10:29 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Guy trail running in the woods encounters a grizzly bear. Not sure what kind of a d-bag runs with a camera on, but this guy becomes a world class sprinter when he sees the bear. I will save you the time and tell you that he sees the bear around 3:11 (this guy could certainly have edited this thing better).


    [YOUTUBE]He7RsjcRiGM[/YOUTUBE]
    lol. Man, that's funny. I like the whimpering as he runs away.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Ted
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Guy trail running in the woods encounters a grizzly bear. Not sure what kind of a d-bag runs with a camera on, but this guy becomes a world class sprinter when he sees the bear. I will save you the time and tell you that he sees the bear around 3:11 (this guy could certainly have edited this thing better).

    Looks more like a black bear than a grizzly.

    Leave a comment:


  • SteelBlue
    replied
    Guy trail running in the woods encounters a grizzly bear. Not sure what kind of a d-bag runs with a camera on, but this guy becomes a world class sprinter when he sees the bear. I will save you the time and tell you that he sees the bear around 3:11 (this guy could certainly have edited this thing better).


    [YOUTUBE]He7RsjcRiGM[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Indy Coug
    replied
    [YOUTUBE]tP3I8THfikI[/YOUTUBE]

    Leave a comment:

Working...