• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[YOUTUBE]pJPlZndpT7A[/YOUTUBE]
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Here's a video of various voice actors doing different scenes from Star Wars using the various characters they've played. There are a lot of funny parts, but I think the scene with Cartman was the best. It starts at 39:30.

[YOUTUBE]SBzRmWeC6Ds#t=2371s[/YOUTUBE]
      Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
        Here's a video of various voice actors doing different scenes from Star Wars using the various characters they've played. There are a lot of funny parts, but I think the scene with Cartman was the best. It starts at 39:30.

[YOUTUBE]SBzRmWeC6Ds#t=2371s[/YOUTUBE]
        Shatner as C3PO and Christopher Walken as R2D2 was pretty good, too.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Runaway Cart in Dallas Stadium.. State Championship. One of the HS Coach get injured....

One guy got very lucky because it looked like he just sat down in the cart.. He then decided to bail out... Another guy looks like his knee may have gotten taken out pretty badly...

[YOUTUBE]H_Cn4SKlZCU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

So many tears.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSM8Okj_4TI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]3rd Race at The Honeymoon Is Over Downs (Warning some strong Language) - YouTube[/nomedia]

Comment

[YOUTUBE]C374lrpZ2NM[/YOUTUBE]

Nudity at 0:24

Comment

I've never really thought much about how a Formula 1 race car was put together, but I enjoyed this video showing one that had been cut in half. It took them two years to do it and get everything back in place.

[YOUTUBE]_Wn1EFLa2C8[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

WTF??

[YOUTUBE]ihLBCbNIDbI&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I think that video is really old. One of the girls in the video went on to get arrested for leaving a restaurant (Denny's?) without paying and then later for kidnapping and robbing a drug dealer.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

This is another one I came across that I liked.. Man. Those are some huge waves and some awesome rides.. Some making it all the way out...

[YOUTUBE]8aTxMSqWBtc#![/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        I think that video is really old. One of the girls in the video went on to get arrested for leaving a restaurant (Denny's?) without paying and then later for kidnapping and robbing a drug dealer.
                        Ha.. it is 4 years old. I heard all those soundbites on Jim Rome's radio show on Friday. Weird that he would be bringing that up again.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Ha.. it is 4 years old. I heard all those soundbites on Jim Rome's radio show on Friday. Weird that he would be bringing that up again.
                          He follws me on twitter...

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                            This is another one I came across that I liked.. Man. Those are some huge waves and some awesome rides.. Some making it all the way out...
                            Where is that at?

The color of the water reminds me of Maverick's, but Maverick's doesn't bite down on you like that when you get to the edge of it. Some of those waves looked impossible to ride out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                              Where is that at?

The color of the water reminds me of Maverick's, but Maverick's doesn't bite down on you like that when you get to the edge of it. Some of those waves looked impossible to ride out.
                              Tahiti..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teahupo'o

From some of the comments. Said at 3 people died.. I can believe it.. Those were insane.. No way one is able to get out if they crash..

Comment

[YOUTUBE]316AzLYfAzw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
                                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                                -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Working...
                                X