Official Random YouTube Video Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigPiney
    Huge Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12368

    #451
    Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    If you like sudoku, or problem solving in general, it’s pretty enjoyable. It has some complex but understandable rules, and looks unsolvable. It’s interesting to see/hear his discoveries of next steps.
    I thought that video was really interesting. Couldn't believe I watched the whole thing.

    Comment

    • Lost Student
      BAND!
      • Nov 2008
      • 4324

      #452
      Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
      If you like sudoku, or problem solving in general, it’s pretty enjoyable. It has some complex but understandable rules, and looks unsolvable. It’s interesting to see/hear his discoveries of next steps.
      I like Sudoku and I've watched about a dozen of this guy's videos since Joe Public posted that one. Thanks for posting, JP.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #453
        Mark Rober, the former NASA engineer and BYU grad that gave us the glitter bomb, created ninja obstacle course for squirrels:

        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Joe Public
          8.1 YPC
          • Apr 2011
          • 8531

          #454
          Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
          I like Sudoku and I've watched about a dozen of this guy's videos since Joe Public posted that one. Thanks for posting, JP.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69718

            #455
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Mark Rober, the former NASA engineer and BYU grad that gave us the glitter bomb, created ninja obstacle course for squirrels:

            That was awesome. I think I like this one more than the glitter bomb one.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • Scott R Nelson
              UofU/BYU mixed marriage
              • Apr 2010
              • 1508

              #456
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              That was awesome. I think I like this one more than the glitter bomb one.
              Yep, awesome. I sat through the whole thing and enjoyed it from start to finish.

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21143

                #457
                Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                Yep, awesome. I sat through the whole thing and enjoyed it from start to finish.
                Maybe Sudoku just needs more squirrels.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                • Moliere
                  One man.....one pie
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 27886

                  #458
                  Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                  I like Sudoku and I've watched about a dozen of this guy's videos since Joe Public posted that one. Thanks for posting, JP.
                  I like sudoku as well but hadn’t played it in a couple years. Then I watched this video and I’m playing again. I especially like their sandwich sudoku app, which makes the game more interesting.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #459
                    Why you shouldn't throw rocks at cars...



                    You never know if the driver might be bash*t crazy.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • clackamascoug
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9709

                      #460
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Why you shouldn't throw rocks at cars...



                      You never know if the driver might be bash*t crazy.
                      If things get a lot worse - where mob control is the norm - where they loot houses - house by house - in wealthy neighborhoods - targeted each night - my shotgun and 9mm isn't going to protect jack. The next line of defense is a used suburban decked out mad max style with a cattle guard grill, and diamond plated sides. You could disperse a crowd in nothing flat, take dozens of them out with multiple passes.

                      If you're prepared to kill someone with a gun - prepare to kill at your greatest advantage. If it's war - don't toe dip.

                      That's how we roll around Frog Pond Grange.

                      Comment

                      • MartyFunkhouser
                        Disciple of RNGesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18754

                        #461
                        I'd like to thank John Oliver for introducing me to Jelle's Marble Runs.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14094

                          #462
                          Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                          I'd like to thank John Oliver for introducing me to Jelle's Marble Runs.
                          what do you think I have been betting on for the last 2 months...
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • MartyFunkhouser
                            Disciple of RNGesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18754

                            #463
                            Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            what do you think I have been betting on for the last 2 months...
                            I've been really disappointed in my favorite teams performance as of late. The O'Rangers really need to get it together.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

                            Comment

                            • Scott R Nelson
                              UofU/BYU mixed marriage
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 1508

                              #464
                              Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                              A 25 minute video about Sudoku and the guy has a British accent? I'm not that bored yet....
                              Finally got bored enough to watch the Sudoku video. I would not want to be given a puzzle like that one, but it actually was interesting to watch how the guy solved it. The standard Sudoku rules are enough for me without adding more rules.

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37988

                                #465
                                My kids borrow my iPad all the time and subscribe to really dumb YouTube accounts. I just got an email that one of those accounts has posted a new video:

                                Mariah and Bill is live now: TAKING A PREGNANCY TEST LIVE ON CAMERA.

                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...