female celebrity comparison

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • byu71
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22070

    #16
    I like Portman's smile the best.

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #17
      It's Hot or Not posts like this are what makes CUF a cooler place than CB. You've figured that out and are fitting in already!
      Last edited by DU Ute; 01-20-2012, 09:31 AM.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #18
        I would probably rather be in a serious relationship w/ Natalie, but I could more see myself in a torrid physical relationship w Scarlett... of course, she could turn out to be my cup of tea personality-wise as well- she is really into music and can sing like a bird.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • jay santos
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 13652

          #19
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          12 years old? Really?
          it's a joke.

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #20
            Natalie Portman is engaged to a male ballerina and ScarJo has had intercourse w/ Sean Penn. I really don't know which is more disqualifying.

            Comment

            • dabrockster
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 10947

              #21
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Natalie Portman is engaged to a male ballerina and ScarJo has had intercourse w/ Sean Penn. I really don't know which is more disqualifying.
              Sean Penn of course. SICK..

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #22
                Easy call for me -- Portman.

                Never cared much for ScarJo. Always seemed like the high school drama nerd too much to me.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • old_gregg
                  scaly man fish
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 16915

                  #23
                  exhibit a:

                  [youtube]n-PDArBZrz8[/youtube]

                  exhibit b:

                  [youtube]6bZ96pVgSAI[/youtube]
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                  Comment

                  • cougnine
                    Drama Queen
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 40

                    #24
                    Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                    It's Hot or Not posts like this are what makes CUF a cooler place than CB. You've figured that out and are fitting in already!
                    its how I got kicked off. bastards.
                    #BeattheGiants

                    Comment

                    • Babs
                      Not a Lawyer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 17128

                      #25
                      Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                      It's Hot or Not posts like this are what makes CUF a cooler place than CB. You've figured that out and are fitting in already!
                      I mistook it for a WYHI thread.

                      Comment

                      • DU Ute
                        RIP CUF
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 7393

                        #26
                        Originally posted by cougnine View Post
                        its how I got kicked off. bastards.
                        Using "bastard" will get you kicked off on CB, but not over here! 12 posts in and you are rolling like a pro!
                        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                        Comment

                        • RC Vikings
                          Known Heterosexual
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8789

                          #27
                          [YOUTUBE]hz6S04h6JnM[/YOUTUBE]

                          It's scenes like this from Portman that really draw you in. She had me believing she was really a lesbian.

                          Comment

                          • cougnine
                            Drama Queen
                            • Jan 2012
                            • 40

                            #28
                            Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                            [YOUTUBE]hz6S04h6JnM[/YOUTUBE]

                            It's scenes like this from Portman that really draw you in. She had me believing she was really a lesbian.
                            totally. Only reason I saw the stupid movie
                            #BeattheGiants

                            Comment

                            Working...