I went to Utah for the weekend.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tim
    Not Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 4390

    #1

    I went to Utah for the weekend.

    Went to a 10-year mission reunion, had some Cafe Rio, saw some friends. A nice little trip. And I brought two loaves of Grandma Sycamore's back with me!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! This should cover me until my move in two weeks.
    Visca Catalunya Lliure
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #2
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Went to a 10-year mission reunion, had some Cafe Rio, saw some friends. A nice little trip. And I brought two loaves of Grandma Sycamore's back with me!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! This should cover me until my move in two weeks.
    Thanks for stopping by to say hello.
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37975

      #3
      Originally posted by Tim View Post
      And I brought two loaves of Grandma Sycamore's back with me!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! This should cover me until my move in two weeks.
      C'mon, you know that bread will go moldy in less than 5 days.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Tim
        Not Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 4390

        #4
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        C'mon, you know that bread will go moldy in less than 5 days.
        The second loaf is going into the freezer.
        Visca Catalunya Lliure

        Comment

        Working...