How did my 3-year-old do this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • marsupial
    Mississippi Queen
    • Nov 2008
    • 3678

    #1

    How did my 3-year-old do this?

    And how do I change my screen back to its horizontal position?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325090673.660207.jpg
    Attached Files
    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
    -Teenage Dirtbag
  • Maximus
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 6021

    #2
    Try right clicking on desktop and going to personalize and then go to display and then adjust resolution. then look at orientation.

    Comment

    • Color Me Badd Fan
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 12519

      #3
      I saw the nerds from that New Hampshire video arcade in King of Kong do that to some CRT TV in order to watch the Donkey Kong VHS tape sent by Billy Mitchell.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

      Comment

      • Clark Addison
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 10310

        #4
        Just flip your monitor over on its side. Problem solved.

        Comment

        • marsupial
          Mississippi Queen
          • Nov 2008
          • 3678

          #5
          Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Try right clicking on desktop and going to personalize and then go to display and then adjust resolution. then look at orientation.
          That did it! Thank you. :clap:

          That was such a simple solution to such an annoying problem. How is it that his random clicking and button pushing can do so much damage so quickly?
          What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
          -Teenage Dirtbag

          Comment

          • beefytee
            Board eye candy
            • Mar 2009
            • 7542

            #6
            Clark's right.

            I use 2 vertical screens at work side by side.

            I'm able to look at much more code that way.

            Comment

            • SuperGabers
              aka... UtahDan's Wifey
              • May 2009
              • 2182

              #7
              I was gonna say to just tilt your head to the right a bit... But... I am glad it worked out for you! Three cheers for CUF!

              Comment

              • HauteCoug
                Wants a Silver Fox
                • Oct 2011
                • 899

                #8
                Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                I saw the nerds from that New Hampshire video arcade in King of Kong do that to some CRT TV in order to watch the Donkey Kong VHS tape sent by Billy Mitchell.
                Best documentary ever.
                what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

                Comment

                • doctorcoug
                  To Win is to Honor Him
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2273

                  #9
                  "CTRL-ALT-left arrow" is the key stroke your prodigy used.
                  "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

                  "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

                  Comment

                  Working...