Snuggie Texts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #16
    I think Eli is lifting much of his material from the guy that does that humor blog and became relatively notorious for his "Lost Cat" exchange. I suppose It is possible that someone would exchange so many fruitless texts.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • landpoke
      Never once baby snatched
      • Nov 2008
      • 4183

      #17
      How much do those blocks cost? Twenty bucks? Stereotypes are not created out of whole cloth.
      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

      Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

      Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
      …
      Tomorrow is Saturday
      And Sunday comes afterwards

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #18
        Originally posted by landpoke View Post
        How much do those blocks cost? Twenty bucks? Stereotypes are not created out of whole cloth.

        Here you go!


        Originally posted by some lady on that blog
        BTW, those word blocks are like $6.00 or something like that. They're all on sale right now at Hobby Lobby.

        Comment

        • Dwight Schr-ute
          Members Only
          • May 2011
          • 4917

          #19
          That's pretty good. While we were in Salt Lake for Thanksgiving, I received a random picture text to me with some girl late teens/early 20s in some weird seductive pose (notice that I didn't use the term "sexy") with the comment, "I got contacts now and you know you like it!!!!" Had my wife not been right next to me or in the mood for some shenanigans, we really could have gotten some good laughs out of it.
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

          Comment

          • landpoke
            Never once baby snatched
            • Nov 2008
            • 4183

            #20
            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Here you go!
            Perfect.
            There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

            Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

            Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
            Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
            …
            Tomorrow is Saturday
            And Sunday comes afterwards

            Comment

            • Moliere
              One man.....one pie
              • Oct 2009
              • 27889

              #21
              I'm glad we are not doing that "let's make a thread title that sounds like that other thread title" game anymore.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

              Comment

              • Rockland
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 5

                #22
                Update

                He posted a great update last night. Another text exchange with Jane.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #23
                  Sure, that's believable.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Donuthole
                    Official Outgayer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 25270

                    #24
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Sure, that's believable.
                    My thoughts exactly. All that did was raise suspicions about the authenticity of the first post.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                    Comment

                    • Mrs. Funk
                      Lawyer Wannabe
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2690

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      My thoughts exactly. All that did was raise suspicions about the authenticity of the first post.
                      Agreed. I found it bordering on farcical.
                      "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

                      Comment

                      • Rockland
                        Junior Member
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 5

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        My thoughts exactly. All that did was raise suspicions about the authenticity of the first post.
                        Even if it's not true, I thought it was a clever and fun read. Does anyone know him?

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Rockland View Post
                          Even if it's not true, I thought it was a clever and fun read. Does anyone know him?
                          Here, go read this

                          "I'm extremely emotional over this and was up all night in tears."


                          This is where your boy stole the entire concept.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Rockland
                            Junior Member
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 5

                            #28
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Here, go read this

                            "I'm extremely emotional over this and was up all night in tears."


                            This is where your boy stole the entire concept.
                            I have read it. I find both entertaining. I don't see what the big deal is.

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Rockland View Post
                              I have read it. I find both entertaining. I don't see what the big deal is.
                              It isnt a big deal. As in, his fabricated story isn't a big deal so we should all stop talking about it.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Flystripper
                                Degenerate Gambler
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14095

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Rockland View Post
                                I have read it. I find both entertaining. I don't see what the big deal is.
                                It's not a big deal. Donut and DDD are just haters. You should totally spoof these losers on your blog.
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                                Comment

                                Working...