A question for the doctors on the board. If a guy wanted to lose a few pounds, how long could he take meth before losing teeth and getting nasty acne?
Diet Meth
Collapse
X
-
I'm not a doctor, but my guess is that a guy would be to the point that he's committing armed robbery or prosituting himself before his teeth were bad."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
-
You know, I've wondered this about Combat Roach killer. Supposedly it works by speeding up the roach's metabolism so much, that the roach can't eat enough to sustain life and basically starves to death.Originally posted by BlueHair View PostA question for the doctors on the board. If a guy wanted to lose a few pounds, how long could he take meth before losing teeth and getting nasty acne?
Does Combat have a new life as a diet med?
Comment
-
On the show "1000 Ways to Die". They had a segment on a lady that gave herself a worm and was thrilled with the weight loss but eventually the worm multiplied and took over and it killed her.
Comment
-
I could really relate to this quote from A Devil Wears Prada:
"I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight."
Danimal was puking a few weeks ago and I told him he was lucky. We had just pigged out the night before and I was jealous that his calories disappeared so easily.What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
-Teenage Dirtbag
Comment
-
This was fairly common practice among horse jockeys 100 years ago I believe.Originally posted by RC Vikings View PostOn the show "1000 Ways to Die". They had a segment on a lady that gave herself a worm and was thrilled with the weight loss but eventually the worm multiplied and took over and it killed her."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
Blue Hair might be okay with the prostituting himself, but that armed robbery should certainly give him pause. On the one hand, free money. But on the other, he could get shot.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostI'm not a doctor, but my guess is that a guy would be to the point that he's committing armed robbery or prosituting himself before his teeth were bad.If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
I don't know but one of my clients was down to 80 pounds, but she also has lost her teeth. She is up to a beefy 95 pounds now that she has been off the crank for about 6 months.Originally posted by BlueHair View PostA question for the doctors on the board. If a guy wanted to lose a few pounds, how long could he take meth before losing teeth and getting nasty acne?
Comment
-
That's good because prostitution is probably hard if you have bad teeth.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostI'm not a doctor, but my guess is that a guy would be to the point that he's committing armed robbery or prosituting himself before his teeth were bad.Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks
Comment
-
-
Getting shot wouldn't bother me too much, unless it was winter. I can't stand the thought of lying on the cold wet ground.Originally posted by SoCalCoug View PostBlue Hair might be okay with the prostituting himself, but that armed robbery should certainly give him pause. On the one hand, free money. But on the other, he could get shot.Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks
Comment
-
Comment