All things X-mas this season.
1. Wal Mart is having a nice Black Friday sale on games....Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Batman, and others....$28! Also, misc console deals. The nice thing about this deal is that you don't have to go at 2AM. The sale starts on Thanksgiving Day at 10PM.
2. Has anyone used one of those x-mas lights services? I see signs for them here and there and so I decided to call and get a quote.
Ridiculous. To wrap some trees in the front yard....almost $600! I'm not talking massive Forrest Gump trees, just average sized 10-12 footers. And that quote doesn't include the house.
3. The 'Co has good deals on Lego kits, although I had promised myself that I wasn't ever going to buy another Lego kit again.
1. Wal Mart is having a nice Black Friday sale on games....Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Batman, and others....$28! Also, misc console deals. The nice thing about this deal is that you don't have to go at 2AM. The sale starts on Thanksgiving Day at 10PM.
2. Has anyone used one of those x-mas lights services? I see signs for them here and there and so I decided to call and get a quote.
Ridiculous. To wrap some trees in the front yard....almost $600! I'm not talking massive Forrest Gump trees, just average sized 10-12 footers. And that quote doesn't include the house.3. The 'Co has good deals on Lego kits, although I had promised myself that I wasn't ever going to buy another Lego kit again.

Comment