I just got a message from my wife

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ewth8tr
    Reverend of Irreverence
    • Nov 2008
    • 2347

    #1

    I just got a message from my wife

    Some jackass spray painted graffiti on my garage door last night, covering the entire door. Too bad this isn't Texas and I can't just shoot them.
    "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
    Some jackass spray painted graffiti on my garage door last night, covering the entire door. Too bad this isn't Texas and I can't just shoot them.
    That sucks.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • CardiacCoug
      вот так штука
      • Nov 2008
      • 11013

      #3
      Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
      Some jackass spray painted graffiti on my garage door last night, covering the entire door. Too bad this isn't Texas and I can't just shoot them.
      That sucks. Any idea who did it or why?

      Comment

      • ewth8tr
        Reverend of Irreverence
        • Nov 2008
        • 2347

        #4
        Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
        That sucks. Any idea who did it or why?
        From what my wife said, it's gang type graffiti. I noticed some this morning when I left for work on the back of a business near my house. The stupid thing is that my garage is in a small alley that I share with an a few small businesses and my garage door is not visable from the street, so the only people that will see it will be us and the employees of the businesses.
        "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #5
          If it looks cool, maybe just think about leaving it.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            If it looks cool, maybe just think about leaving it.
            Like if it were Chaka?
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #7
              Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
              From what my wife said, it's gang type graffiti. I noticed some this morning when I left for work on the back of a business near my house. The stupid thing is that my garage is in a small alley that I share with an a few small businesses and my garage door is not visable from the street, so the only people that will see it will be us and the employees of the businesses.
              Gangs have to start somewhere, today the small alley, tomorrow the world.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • ERCougar
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 10978

                #8
                Wow...that sucks. My wife wants to do some faux wood finish thing on our garage door. If someone tags that, I'll go all Clint Eastwood on them.

                Ok, maybe I can't pull that off, but I'll get real mad-like.
                At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #9
                  Be sure to call the cops and make them come out and document the property destruction each and every time this happens.
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • ewth8tr
                    Reverend of Irreverence
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 2347

                    #10
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    Be sure to call the cops and make them come out and document the property destruction each and every time this happens.
                    I just got home and called the City's graffiti hotline to report it. Supposedly, they will send someone out to document it and remove it.
                    "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Perhaps it was a now-banned CBer, getting his revenge on each mod, one by one.....
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #12
                        Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                        Some jackass spray painted graffiti on my garage door last night, covering the entire door. Too bad this isn't Texas and I can't just shoot them.
                        That sucks. I hate little bastards like that.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • ewth8tr
                          Reverend of Irreverence
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 2347

                          #13
                          Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                          Some jackass spray painted graffiti on my garage door last night, covering the entire door. Too bad this isn't Texas and I can't just shoot them.
                          We just got home yesterday from a trip to Denver and found they had now written F*** You on the back of the garage after I had just gotten the city out to clean up all the other graffiti they had done on my garage door and various dumpsters, utility boxes, and the back of a car dealership.
                          "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                          Comment

                          • il Padrino Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19161

                            #14
                            Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                            We just got home yesterday from a trip to Denver and found they had now written F*** You on the back of the garage after I had just gotten the city out to clean up all the other graffiti they had done on my garage door and various dumpsters, utility boxes, and the back of a car dealership.
                            It's time to go Texas on them with a shotgun and a bit of rock salt.
                            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #15
                              Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                              We just got home yesterday from a trip to Denver and found they had now written F*** You on the back of the garage after I had just gotten the city out to clean up all the other graffiti they had done on my garage door and various dumpsters, utility boxes, and the back of a car dealership.
                              I knew it!

                              It's JohnnyLingo.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...