If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Mom comes home and tells them to "clean this mess up."
Moms - ruining the fun for everyone for centuries.
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Mom comes home and tells them to "clean this mess up."
Oh, he's probably sleeping on the couch for 2 weeks because she had to deep clean the whole house and yard before she'd let him post videos of her house.
How did they film that? If that is indeed one giant track (as opposed to separately-filmed segments that aren't all linked together), he must have had over 40 different cameras. There are all sorts of distinct camera angles in that video.
Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
How did they film that? If that is indeed one giant track (as opposed to separately-filmed segments that aren't all linked together), he must have had over 40 different cameras. There are all sorts of distinct camera angles in that video.
Marty, you're not thinking fourth dimensionally.
One camera - the car going through each section multiple times to get each shot.
One camera - the car going through each section multiple times to get each shot.
Which would basically mean that they ran that track like 40 times or more!
Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
Comment