Auto shippers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tim
    Not Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 4390

    #1

    Auto shippers

    So I found a couple of companies online that gave me quotes for shipping my car to California, but I thought I'd probe the group to see if any of you had used an auto shipping service that you were satisfied with. Are you willing to provide me a reference?
    Visca Catalunya Lliure
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #2
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    So I found a couple of companies online that gave me quotes for shipping my car to California, but I thought I'd probe the group to see if any of you had used an auto shipping service that you were satisfied with. Are you willing to provide me a reference?
    Tim,

    You should call Cody Fonnesbeck. He used to work in that business. He can probably give you a lead on a good company.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • Tim
      Not Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 4390

      #3
      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Tim,

      You should call Cody Fonnesbeck. He used to work in that business. He can probably give you a lead on a good company.
      wuapinmon, good call. I'll look for him online today.
      Visca Catalunya Lliure

      Comment

      Working...