Inked: The Tattoo Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37996

    #256
    Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    In 5 months, I can finally get another tattoo. My self-imposed 1-year break from tattoos ends in September.

    I don't know what I am going to get at this point and don't really have any ideas yet.
    I thought you weren't going to get any new tattoos.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #257
      Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      In 5 months, I can finally get another tattoo. My self-imposed 1-year break from tattoos ends in September.

      I don't know what I am going to get at this point and don't really have any ideas yet.
      Gotta Catch Em All!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • Pelado
        Bald not naked
        • Sep 2010
        • 21148

        #258
        Originally posted by falafel View Post

        I thought you weren't going to get any new tattoos.
        That's what I thought, too.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

        Comment

        • Non Sequitur
          Where did I put my bodkin
          • Nov 2008
          • 5773

          #259
          Tattoos are like quantum physics. I'll never understand it.
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37996

            #260
            Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
            Tattoos are like quantum physics. I'll never understand it.
            Yeah, but like a tattoo, you can still get it.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • MartyFunkhouser
              Disciple of RNGesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 18762

              #261
              Originally posted by falafel View Post

              I thought you weren't going to get any new tattoos.
              I changed my mind.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21148

                #262
                Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

                I changed my mind.
                Unacceptable!
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                • Non Sequitur
                  Where did I put my bodkin
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5773

                  #263
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post

                  Yeah, but like a tattoo, you can still get it.
                  I kind of get quantum physics when Neil DeGrasse Tyson talks about it. I think I need to hear him explain tattoos.

                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69741

                    #264
                    "I don't put bumper stickers on Ferraris."

                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #265
                      Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

                      I changed my mind.
                      Pray he doesn't change it further!
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • MartyFunkhouser
                        Disciple of RNGesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18762

                        #266
                        Originally posted by Commando View Post

                        Pray he doesn't change it further!
                        I did change it further.

                        I am kind of on a yearly tattoo thing now. I have moved on to joke tattoos.

                        I got a rum ham tattoo in an American traditional style. I also got a tattoo that is a tribute to my blended family. Again, it is a traditional style tattoo. A goose carrying a knife. That was a fun one to get.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37996

                          #267
                          Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

                          I kind of get quantum physics when Neil DeGrasse Tyson talks about it. I think I need to hear him explain tattoos.

                          RIP old friend.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69741

                            #268
                            Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

                            I did change it further.

                            I am kind of on a yearly tattoo thing now. I have moved on to joke tattoos.

                            I got a rum ham tattoo in an American traditional style. I also got a tattoo that is a tribute to my blended family. Again, it is a traditional style tattoo. A goose carrying a knife. That was a fun one to get.
                            Ha! A dad joke. Silly goose on the loose. You really are embracing this domesticated lifestyle.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • MartyFunkhouser
                              Disciple of RNGesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18762

                              #269
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                              Ha! A dad joke. Silly goose on the loose. You really are embracing this domesticated lifestyle.
                              The family has a lot of fun with our porch goose. Dressing it up for various holidays. We have wigs for it. Also, my son loved the untitled goose game, so I started with the image from that with the goose with a knife from the game and had him make it tattoo style. Worked out great. Also, painful as hell as it was on my sternum.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

                              Comment

                              Working...