Pop!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ERCougar
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10978

    #16
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    You are now the CU forum equivalent of The Buggles.
    Meh...I don't think max was great at that either. He was just accurate enough to get away with it.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

    Comment

    • ERCougar
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 10978

      #17
      Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
      Meh...I don't think max was great at that either. He was just accurate enough to get away with it.

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
      I swear I put this in the other thread. Does tapa talk do this to anyone else?

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
      At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
      -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69716

        #18
        Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
        I swear I put this in the other thread. Does tapa talk do this to anyone else?

        Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
        This last version of tapatalk is super buggy.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Omaha 680
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 11181

          #19
          The NPS tried to block off the Mt. Vernon parking lots even though Mt. Vernon itself if privately funded and operated. Apparently the NPS owns some of the parking lots.

          Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #20
            Dont know why this thread keeps getting bumped lately but every time it does it reminds me of the old album by Tones on Tail. Loved that album and still listen to it currently.

            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • lambdacoug
              Junior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 3981

              #21
              Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
              You are now the CU forum equivalent of The Buggles.
              No. I thought he was better than that tonight. It was a sigh of resignation to poor QB play for the near future...
              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
              - Howard Aiken

              Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69716

                #22
                Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
                No. I thought he was better than that tonight. It was a sigh of resignation to poor QB play for the near future...
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • MartyFunkhouser
                  Disciple of RNGesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18754

                  #23
                  Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                  True, but you were the first post ever on CUF.
                  I'm shocked that is your assessment. I guess you are smarter than Rose who really wanted Loveridge.

                  Boise St is the best team in the Utes pathetic non conference schedule.

                  Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #24
                    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    I'm shocked that is your assessment. I guess you are smarter than Rose who really wanted Loveridge.

                    Boise St is the best team in the Utes pathetic non conference schedule.

                    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                    LOL.. I'm pretty sure you just implied that boyzee state is better than BYU

                    Comment

                    • MartyFunkhouser
                      Disciple of RNGesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18754

                      #25
                      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      LOL.. I'm pretty sure you just implied that boyzee state is better than BYU
                      I certainly didn't imply it.

                      Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #26
                        Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                        I certainly didn't imply it.

                        Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                        Which means you are guaranteeing a Utah win at home over BYU.

                        Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • MartyFunkhouser
                          Disciple of RNGesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18754

                          #27
                          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Which means you are guaranteeing a Utah win at home over BYU.

                          Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                          Not sure how you make that jump.

                          Utah will lose to BYU.

                          Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

                          Comment

                          • Joe Public
                            8.1 YPC
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 8530

                            #28
                            I take it this is the random Tapatalk catch-all thread.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                            "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #29
                              Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              Not sure how you make that jump.

                              Utah will lose to BYU.

                              Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                              If Boise is your best non-conference opponent and you only lost by 2 on the road. You should easily beat BYU at home.
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              • Clark Addison
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 10311

                                #30
                                At first I thought this had been bumped in honor of Nate last night.

                                Comment

                                Working...