The Official, Interracial Love Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SipiTau
    King of the 3rd Cheek
    • Nov 2008
    • 309

    #16
    Sipi= Tongan
    Mrs. Sipi= A mix of European cultures

    Comment

    • wally
      <><><><><><><><>
      • Jun 2010
      • 4137

      #17
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      I'm of the human race, but my husband's an engineer.
      I see you selected a mate to strengthen the genetic fortitude of your progeny. An admirable, and wise decision.

      Comment

      • thesaint258
        aka Benito Hazard
        • Jan 2009
        • 3005

        #18
        I'm a white guy who dated a Korean for a while. Does that count?
        Not that, sickos.

        Comment

        • cowboy
          Homer Weems
          • Dec 2008
          • 5740

          #19
          My wife was a swimmer, and I more of a runner.
          sigpic
          "Outlined against a blue, gray
          October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
          Grantland Rice, 1924

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #20
            I brokeup with HBO long ago. It was hurting my spirituality and I had to get glasses.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #21
              I didn't have a lot of interracial options since I speak Spanish and am an American citizen, so I married the first girl who said yes, a blonde translucently-skinned Scandinavian-descended (née Fonnesbeck) woman from St. George.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #22
                Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                I brokeup with HBO long ago. It was hurting my spirituality and I had to get glasses.
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • Chachi
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 247

                  #23
                  Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                  I am a redneck and my wife is a west coast Polynesian.
                  :liar:

                  Comment

                  • SoCalCoug
                    Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5214

                    #24
                    Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                    I am a redneck and my wife is a west coast Polynesian.
                    Make sure you stay away from the east coast polynesians, then. Things can get a little dicey, otherwise. (RIP Tupac Shakurumanmaleuna)
                    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                    "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                    "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                    Comment

                    • RC Vikings
                      Known Heterosexual
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8789

                      #25
                      I am white on white European and the wife is part Spanish and part Honduran.

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #26
                        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Who here is in an interracial relationship?

                        I am.

                        Caucasian and Mayan Indian.
                        Any insights on the end of the world next year?
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #27
                          Mayan? Really? Wow that kind of crazy. I can say a few phrases in Mayan. The Mayeros were always impressed with that.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • cougjunkie
                            *Banned*
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 23223

                            #28
                            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Mayan? Really? Wow that kind of crazy. I can say a few phrases in Mayan. The Mayeros were always impressed with that.
                            You would know a few more phrases than my wife.

                            She was born in El Salvador and adopted when she was 3. What little mayan/spanish she knew she forgot quickly since nobody around her spoke it.
                            *Banned*

                            Comment

                            • Drunk Tank
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 2569

                              #29
                              I am Caucasian. My wife is Colombian.
                              "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

                              Comment

                              • CJF
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8497

                                #30
                                I am a white mutt. My wife is Oriental.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                                Comment

                                Working...